Next TNA HOF Inductee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Except he's virtually nothing to do with the company at this point so why wait until he's dead. Why not induct his father then.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
No Double J, no interest. TNA proving once again that they have no idea what they are doing. Only reason Angle did so much for TNA is because a majority of their fans are going to really know him for his WWE run. I'd like to see someone who's been with the company since the beginning get inducted. Double J needs to be inducted for me to even consider this HOF as being legit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Did anyone stop to think that maybe JJ doesn't want to be inducted? In that sense, Vinnie would have inducted himself into the hall of fame years ago for WWE. It seems tacky for the creator of a company to go into the Hall of Fame, at least while they're alive. Thats like giving Employee of the Month to the boss. Just doesn't work that way. Even Vince McMahon Sr. didn't go in until years after his death.

Point being, yes, he deserves it because he made that company, then at the same time, maybe he doesn't want to go into it because it seems like a desperation thing.

He's not already in the WWE HOF because Vince hates him. During the Invasion angle he even said you'd never see JJ in his company again. I'm sure creating TNA didn't help

[video=youtube;50KqJrpykQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KqJrpykQI[/video]

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
No, he's not in the WWE HOF because he was an undeserving low midcarder with awful gimmicks until his friend got on the booking team, and even after that he was getting beat regularly by a woman.

I guess you could make a case for him based on his WCW run, but even then he got X-pac heat.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No, he's not in the WWE HOF because he was an undeserving low midcarder with awful gimmicks until his friend got on the booking team, and even after that he was getting beat regularly by a woman.

I guess you could make a case for him based on his WCW run, but even then he got X-pac heat.

Well no but the Vince hate doesn't help. Either way it's not because he's declined the offer.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

That didn't stop Koko B. Ware getting in.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Did anyone stop to think that maybe JJ doesn't want to be inducted? In that sense, Vinnie would have inducted himself into the hall of fame years ago for WWE. It seems tacky for the creator of a company to go into the Hall of Fame, at least while they're alive. Thats like giving Employee of the Month to the boss. Just doesn't work that way. Even Vince McMahon Sr. didn't go in until years after his death.

Point being, yes, he deserves it because he made that company, then at the same time, maybe he doesn't want to go into it because it seems like a desperation thing.

The comparison doesn't work between Jeff Jarrett and Vince McMahon. Was Vince McMahon the main draw and the top wrestler in the company when he took over from his dad? JJ was an active wrestler when he created the company so his role is completely different to that of Vince's, Jerry Jarrett would be a better comparison but still far off. JJ was one of their few draws for years and was the mainevent there for the early years. He should get in based on what he did as a wrestler for the company not because he started it and then sold it to Panda Energy.