• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Next Breakout Star

The Viper

Wait you were serious? Wow, just no she's not breaking out of shit

I wasn't really serious about her being the next breakout star but in a few years, I can see her being a very popular face. But nah, you're not gonna agree because she's a diva and all she does NOW is dance. If you ever watch NXT, she's actually not bad in the ring and she's great at being an annoying bitch.

I can see her going pretty far.

Sabretooth

Not something to joke around about on a day when Paul Walker died from an accident.

I didn't even think of that. I'm not sure how the two are related. I already posted my respects in the thread about him. It's not like we know the guy and it's just a joke

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I didn't even think of that. I'm not sure how the two are related. I already posted my respects in the thread about him. It's not like we know the guy and it's just a joke

They are related as in accidents and all he was saying since the world/country is saddened by the loss of someone that your joke was probably not the best thing to say today.

But for a breakout star. I vote myself. Really in all seriousness one of the guys from the shield will he the next break out star.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The Viper

People, people. Roman Reigns is a fucking prodigy and WILL be the next breakout star in the WWE. After Wrestlemania, he'll be good to go for the next 5 to 10 years in the main event scene. Guaranteed.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
People, people. Roman Reigns is a fucking prodigy and WILL be the next breakout star in the WWE. After Wrestlemania, he'll be good to go for the next 5 to 10 years in the main event scene. Guaranteed.

Is this a guarandamntee

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Aww shit you ruined it for me. I want a guarandamntee

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
I think all of the Shield are future Main Eventers, even the one I personally think is the weakest, Seth Rollins.