New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Who else was suspect of Grim, does anyone remember?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
OMB lynch, was based on Grim lynching them. But it just means, i predicted maybe previous patterns of behaviour rather than actually scum placing Grim

Ultra

Reaction score
I disagree with the idea that I wasn’t really suspecting him, I mention in my big post just before the one you quoted that OMB contradicted himself in a post, mentioning to Juice how he used to be in Juice’s position but he’s changed his play style. And then in the same post, he votes someone based on their previous play style and that confused me.

I definitely think Juice was delaying that lynch for a reason, she dragged on a argument about a word, she tried to start a fight with Lethal the person I’ve since been told is the person who Juice fights a lot with so she would have known that Lethal would have fought back and then when I vote OMB, Juices first response is to go “Well why didn’t you vote me instead?” which was weird.

In retrospect, do I think I was a bit hasty in the “OMB & Juice are mafia buddies” claim? Yeah, there were more options but time was of the essence and at one point my thinking was “What if OMB has a better mafia role that Juice wouldn’t want to lose yet and that’s why she’s trying the delay?” so with that in mind, I did go full force into that one, that’s my mistake.

Wang is the person I believe I’ve played with the longest out of everyone and yet he’s been the one that’s probably tricked me the most times when it comes to this because to me, he’s a very sneaky player. Everytime I put my full backing for him as town, he ends up being mafia. Most recent example being 2 games ago, where I voted to kill McHenry instead of Wang and lost the game. His normal behaviour is that he shows up, answers a couple of questions, gives a couple of reads then he’s gone again for a couple of hours. That’s my experience with him.

OMB flipped town so where does that leave you on Juice?

The reason I ask about Wang is because, by your own admission, he's a player who by your description seems to be difficult to read (and I can honestly see where that comes from).

The problem is that you *say* you struggle with him but have clearly not chewed over him in this game at all. You critique juice for accusing him as scum for making fluff posts...but that's probably exactly the kind of hangup you should be likely to understand. If he's contributing nothing why are you defending him? Why have you not taken a position?

I feel like the way you're handling Wang is TMI - because you casually mention "yeah I always struggle with this player haha" and there's been no grinding there.

Also just got the general impression from your ISO that you mostly did fuck all up until vote time, and your leads were OMB/Juice who the thread was pushing for, so that is why my vote is on you right now, in summary

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
OMB lynch, was based on Grim lynching them. But it just means, i predicted maybe previous patterns of behaviour rather than actually scum placing Grim
Grim’s changing of his vote at a convenient time and positioning of me (town) and OMB (someone who I thought was more than likely town) as the options for the lynch was the main reason i scum read him.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
at this point though, trying to figure out a complete team is close to useless.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Vote John McHenry

Info
Is this info linked to the info I put out earlier?

Because there’s a reason why I just asked who else was suspect of Grim and it’s linked to what I put out there earlier on.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim’s changing of his vote at a convenient time and positioning of me (town) and OMB (someone who I thought was more than likely town) as the options for the lynch was the main reason i scum read him.
partly whilst this day is a clusterfuck for me + but it is also the main reason i've now got you as solid town. Don't see why mafia, would share this POV of Grim so openly - especially when my nature of scum hunting will often lead me to be standing in the very darkness i am searching within

Ultra

Reaction score
Also Dom you said after OMB's flip there's be info on a whole list of players you gave out...where's the info lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Did you put out info? I didn't notice
Couple of pages back, pertaining to the SK and it not being Juice.

I have a theory as to what your info might be.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Right, I have a bit of intel due to my role, which can maybe clear some things up.

Although, I’m very surprised I didn’t get blocked by SS or Grim (I’m assuming that SS was the roleblocker though based on the ordering of the flips), as I was both of their top scum leans apparently.

I was obviously wrong about Grim as well, but he was also wrong about me and OMB, so if that’s not enough to evidence that sometimes people just get things wrong in these games, I don’t know what is.

Anyway, I’ve known from the start that there’s a Serial Killer in the game, or I have at least strongly suspected it based on the information in my role, so I’m not surprised at all to see two kills go through.

I’m an FBI Agent, and each night I get to investigate a player to see whether they are the SK or not and more accurately if they’re “guilty” or “not guilty” of being an SK. I don’t get informed of their role or alignment, literally just whether they’re an SK or not with those responses.

Based on her crypticism and her calling herself a lone wolf multiple times, I checked Juice, and it is not her. Now, this doesn’t preclude her from being scum, but I know she’s not an SK as I was informed she is not guilty.
@Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.