New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
One of my first posts was literally voting Man lmfao. I never unvoted because I didn't feel the need to and as the game went on I felt more comfortable leaving it there.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
So you think there's absolutely nothing to my theory that Grim is mafia trying to pit two towns against each other? When you emerged as a more likely lynch option over me, he jumped onto you.

This a fair point but Grim has generally felt okay to me otherwise this game. Think it's just as likely he wants/wanted a D1 lynch and neither were bad options imo.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Grim dropped his vote on Mando not too long after you and Wang were talking about Scream movies.
Well that was like super early Like first 4 or 5 pages.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No wonder I didn't see it.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
i think that you have enough aura around you that if your not mafia they arent touching you. So if you flipped town (which I highly doubt you are) I think yes there is a good chance of of them could be scum.
What aura man's a chump

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. Knowing that there were people saying it had to be one of the two of us, I'm almost certain on Grim being mafia now, knowing that he was making it between two town players. Lethal and Sky were openly dismissive of that possibility, so I'd like to know whether that has changed with OMB's flip.
This post is pretty funny. You might not have voted for him but you were pretty on the guy.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Town down isn't good but ultimately glad shake-maths prevailed. Wouldn't calamitise it and eyebrows raised on a couple who are.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I can see the SS stuff. He doesn't seem as active or game solving like usual unless I have missed it. Iirc. He has only had a convo with juice, then lethal, and then voted you.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Not sure what more I could've added on day one than my reads and my vote, which I did.

Man maturing from a rational position on me to this bizarre non-contributor line also noted.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Okay. Will cycle home then type up a reads list.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What aura man's a chump

This post is pretty funny. You might not have voted for him but you were pretty on the guy.
Not true. In fact I said multiple times that I could see him as town. I was challenging him, sure, but he was never my top mafia lean.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not sure what more I could've added on day one than my reads and my vote, which I did.

Man maturing from a rational position on me to this bizarre non-contributor line also noted.
You dipped from the thread for a good while and your points regarding me up to then I didn’t agree with. Are you suggesting that you have contributed a great deal to the game?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Your read back has helped me out on your more. I felt your first bits of the game was just there but seeing your reading back and looking at things has helped some.

Thoughts on how the day ended

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ok. Was it sky or Juice that Lethal always seemed to target when scum and argue with? I struggle with him and even being a scum mate of his I struggle to read him. Mainly due to how he seems aggressive in his posting style.

Lethal always used to target me while town, to the point that it was a scum tell that he didn't bother

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. Knowing that there were people saying it had to be one of the two of us, I'm almost certain on Grim being mafia now, knowing that he was making it between two town players. Lethal and Sky were openly dismissive of that possibility, so I'd like to know whether that has changed with OMB's flip.
Regarding this post that addresses me - it really doesn't change anything for me as I don't see how Grim was trying to force a dichotomy between two town players

Status
Not open for further replies.