New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Before Juice, it was Sky who was the perennial D1 lynch, yes.
No I was referring that she would vote someone then change it multiple times in like 5 hours.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I always find Blaine suspicious due to his lack of activity. But in regards to him not voting I don't think that's indicative right now of alignment. He actually hasn't posted in more than 24 hours and probably is due for an activity warning.

Had he actually be online and posting during the last stretch I'd say yes it's weird he didn't vote, but pretty much the big bulk of that lynch came in the last 12 hours of discussion.
Alright. I've been involved in mislynching Blaine before when the conversation takes a "let's get rid of the inactive people" sort of turn. Was trying not to go that way again. I tend to think that the scum chat would've pretty well stayed on him to get him to at least put a vote down so he wasn't the only one not voting, but I also hate "rewarding" (for lack of a better term) inactivity. I'll keep watching him, definitely not looking to vote him on the next day cycle.
Tommy everyone likes every game regardless of alliance I think when he's not outting himself he's one of the best scum players we have. I'm not saying he's scum just that when he is he's good at it.
While I appreciate the confidence, I think it may be a bit overstated lol. I've had multiple games here where I wasn't very well-liked. But for real, thank you.
I was referring to the abstract and non-helpful conversation between Man and Sky on whether town should ever lynch Juice on day one. Just seemed like a lot of words pointing out the obvious.

Not sure if day's ended. Work sucked today but working through the large amount of pages here.
Day's over. OMB is dead. He was town.
Eh, she's usually paranoid that everyone's scum.

I will note actually, now that you mention it, there's a certain lack of bloodthirstiness from Sky in this game. Usually, she's happy to throw her vote on anyone she suspects. She voted Man and only stuck with him, which I'm not sure if she's just confident in her convictions or was going along with the crowd. I'll have to look back at her post when she voted Man.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Just looking back to the last game that I played, Sky was on everyone looking for scum. Seems a bit more subdued in this cycle, which after a 54 hour day 1 is something I'd like to monitor a bit more closely.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Sully is pretty Crafty when it comes to being mafia and usually will casual try and get lil seeds to plant for later in game so if he is scum I def go back and read his d1 post if flips scum.
Nah I disagree here. Think on day one that's essentially indistinguishable from sully as helpful town. You're right that he's crafty tho, but he hasn't raised eyebrows for me yet.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Alright. I've been involved in mislynching Blaine before when the conversation takes a "let's get rid of the inactive people" sort of turn. Was trying not to go that way again. I tend to think that the scum chat would've pretty well stayed on him to get him to at least put a vote down so he wasn't the only one not voting, but I also hate "rewarding" (for lack of a better term) inactivity. I'll keep watching him, definitely not looking to vote him on the next day cycle.

While I appreciate the confidence, I think it may be a bit overstated lol. I've had multiple games here where I wasn't very well-liked. But for real, thank you.

Day's over. OMB is dead. He was town.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Just looking back to the last game that I played, Sky was on everyone looking for scum. Seems a bit more subdued in this cycle, which after a 54 hour day 1 is something I'd like to monitor a bit more closely.
What I think is interesting is Juice's proposition that I'd make it a her vs. Sky scenario.

A bit of TMI, I think?

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
i can conceive a world where Wang is Town and Grim and Sully are both maf sided with a town lynch order list of: Mando, Juice, Omb & Sky for the game win
This is wildly specific. Is this normal Juice behaviour?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What I think is interesting is Juice's proposition that I'd make it a her vs. Sky scenario.

A bit of TMI, I think?
Exactly what I thought. But of course, she also said that you may make it Sky vs. her....just to shake things up I suppose.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
No I was referring that she would vote someone then change it multiple times in like 5 hours.

Yes and no? She's aggressive as town usually and doesn't necessarily care about how others view her votes. I think one of the things that were her biggest scum tell was when she happily voted with the crowd without actually making much of a push on others.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yes and no? She's aggressive as town usually and doesn't necessarily care about how others view her votes. I think one of the things that were her biggest scum tell was when she happily voted with the crowd without actually making much of a push on others.
Ok. Was it sky or Juice that Lethal always seemed to target when scum and argue with? I struggle with him and even being a scum mate of his I struggle to read him. Mainly due to how he seems aggressive in his posting style.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Exactly what I thought. But of course, she also said that you may make it Sky vs. her....just to shake things up I suppose.
Those two from memory always seem to have a little tiff in the game at some point too.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Juice has now progressed from "becoming a distraction unintentionally" to "being an active distraction"... I'd suggest an info role go in that direction N1
Don't love this tbh

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
For my WC friends it would be reminiscent of Sayer vs Sully

Reactions: The Gipper

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I mean, if you want to avoid racially insensitive terms, there's a certain word for being voted to die during Day that's right there, but that's irrelevant
Was just thinking this tho

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Those two from memory always seem to have a little tiff in the game at some point too.

Sky and Juice? I don’t recall seeing them have a tiff in the past, but that’s not to say they haven’t. Fwiw, sky was one of (if not the) first person to want to get away from a Juice vote in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.