New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
after twelve pages - i have only one person in mind that I think is mafia. And its not Grim.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
after twelve pages - i have only one person in mind that I think is mafia. And its not Grim.
I’m interested in hearing who that is and why, and also how much stock others put into it, especially those who have said that you can be “off” on Day One.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It mostly based on what I have seen in the past games, and the fact that day one is already filled with an element of waffle and need a flip to light the catalyst - but Wang is on the table for me.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Wang, the Wang that has 7 posts, most being filler, and previously mentioned by SupSai to be maf? Feels like an attempt to piggy back off of his earlier post. Do you have your own personal reasons for it?
It mostly based on what I have seen in the past games, and the fact that day one is already filled with an element of waffle and need a flip to light the catalyst - but Wang is on the table for me.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
plus we dont need a flip right now when we have over 30 hours left

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
We do need to spice things up a bit I feel. Not with a flip but with something
I agree, but with how Jango laid it out, with the whole "need a flip to light the catalyst," seems like she's ok to lynch Wang straight up

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ive been playing a lot of mafia recently elsewhere - and i have noticed that the longer the day 1. the more mafia, can fuck with town later down the line.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ive been playing a lot of mafia recently elsewhere - and i have noticed that the longer the day 1. the more mafia, can fuck with town later down the line.
:francis You are really fucking with my desire not to have you voted up D1

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
:francis You are really fucking with my desire not to have you voted up D1
if i get lynched Day 1, it doesn't really matter. Mafia isn't that deep

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
So I take it not much activity is going to happen toDay

there's been like twelve pages of it? i'm confused as to what you expect.

don't like the defeatism but lynching jango definitely seems dangerous given their alleged playstyle.

wouldn't be against trying wanger today tbh.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
What logic is this?

I'm by no means a fan of long day ones. I hate them because in my experience day one is just a bunch of shit posting until we finally throw a dart at someone. I went back on WC through like all of our games at one point to see how many times we hit a mafia on Day 1, and I think it was like 4/35 or something like that.

But, with that said...the longer the day the more posts people make, generally speaking, or the more we get reads. And the more we get reads, the more likely we are to suss people out.

So I would disagree with you on this one.

If I voted anyone right now it'd be Sky. Less for her sussy post but more so how defensive she got afterwards about it when I mentioned it was a weird post. And I'm sure she'll come in here and say something like "how dare you say that I'm sussy you must be mafia for this!". I call that defense "The Gipper".

Status
Not open for further replies.