New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
No, but the way Grim was talking to Juice, I feel that it could have escalated at some point and ended in an exchange of votes

I can see it from that perspective, sure. So just to be clear, you don't think that would be a way to go based on what has happened so far and Juice's play in this game? For the record, I wouldn't have jumped on a Juice lynch based on what has happened in the thread so far, myself.

I'm more likely thinking that Gip is a town lean off this exchange. While I don't care much for his candor, I do think that his relative lack of paying attention to the main page and not really caring otherwise sounds like Town Gip to me. Town Gip really doesn't give a fuck about a lot.

Scum Gip is way more careful about how he presents himself.
That's a good take, actually, and one that I agree with. I can see him being a lot more cautious if he was mafia, if not for the fact that he knows we'd stick it to him if we caught him - especially over something like that.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I can see it from that perspective, sure. So just to be clear, you don't think that would be a way to go based on what has happened so far and Juice's play in this game? For the record, I wouldn't have jumped on a Juice lynch based on what has happened in the thread so far, myself.
I don't think it's a way to go because I've seen Juice act off as town D1 before and get voted up for it. I'd need an info-supported argument to vote Juice

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And not really much from Wang, Tommy, SS, John and OMB, either.

Would be good to get them involved as well. Don't like that we've got good players not doing much so far.

A quiet Wang is always something to be careful of.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a way to go because I've seen Juice act off as town D1 before and get voted up for it. I'd need an info-supported argument to vote Juice
Again, prefacing that this isn't where I would be headed nor am I suggesting it - but is this saying that you categorically wouldn't ever vote for Juice on D1?

I know someone said before, but one of these times when Juice is acting "off" is going to be because Juice is actually mafia. In fact, if she is (either in this game or a future one), she's now going to know that she's got at least one person who just won't vote her out.

I understand your stance, but I am just a bit concerned that you could be blinding yourself with that approach and I'm not sure why a player as good as yourself wouldn't see that possibility.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In the interest of fairness, Juice on D1 is never a good metric. He being scum will become apparent as the game goes on, but she's a complete wildcard on D1 and a push on her tends to always end in some sort of headache.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
no one is great on day one lets be honest. Mando subtly suggesting that Sky is trying to pocket me, has been jotted down in my notes.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Barry taking on the role, as self appointed town leader - is something I am jotting down

Don't necessarily think grim being active is a bad thing. He's aggressive but not alignment indicative. Gip is defensive but think I would be in that situation.

No real reads on anyone up to this point. Man is quiet. Never trust that guy.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Exactly my point. But you did say in your post you saw it in your PM, and the fact that you felt the need to add that part in again felt like a cheap way to try and say you're town.

Just pointing it out is all to look at later if sus-ness seems to follow you. I'm not voting for you yet or anything.

Sort of get where Sully is coming from here but could just be innocuous.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
no one is great on day one lets be honest. Mando subtly suggesting that Sky is trying to pocket me, has been jotted down in my notes.
I'm not suggesting that at all. If anything, I am actually suggesting the opposite.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
who hasn't posted?

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
self appointed leaders - often claim a position of dominance and avoid be lynched in the first few day cycles.

True but they're also putting themselves out there as obvious targets for checks. Leaping on most active player on day one not a good strat imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.