• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
And not really much from Wang, Tommy, SS, John and OMB, either.

Would be good to get them involved as well. Don't like that we've got good players not doing much so far.

A quiet Wang is always something to be careful of.

suck it son

altho yeah wang probably scum

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Ok. Spitballing thoughts.

Gip’s question about who had seen the films doesn’t raise any red flags for me. Seems plausible that he was just shooting shit OR he really thought he could learn something.

Wang and McHenry really talked more about it than Gip did after asking the question. As I said before, seems unlikely to me that they’re S/S having that much fun together publicly. Either T/T or T/Scum trying to buddy seems much more likely. Someone pointing out that stealthy Wang is dangerous Wang concerns me. Not sure where McHenry went here.

Grim jumping in on the tail end of that conversation about “big tiddied goth chicks” and then disapproving of Gip’s method of looking for flavour is….eh to me. But I also didn’t read it as him trying to position himself as town leader.

I have no method on reading Juice on D1.

Sky not wanting to see a Juice vote on D1 didn’t alarm me. If this is scum Juice, I don’t think Scum Sky tries to deter people from voting Juice on a 54 hour day that’s just started.

Blaine- good to see you posting buddy. Not sure what you’ve been dealing with, but I hope it gets better. Not totally sure why he wanted to interject in the “town leader” convo, but may have just seen a spot he was comfortable

Man seems to be taking his slow burn, rational, think things through approach, which based on my handful of games with him has been town man.

OMB has been a non factor.

Someone said Lethal is in Oceania, so I’m assuming time zones are at play here.

I haven’t played enough games with Sully to have a meta read. His questioning of sky re: Juice and sky’s comment about text color is something I’ll watch.

SS: like sully, I haven’t played much with him, so idk what’s normal.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Again, prefacing that this isn't where I would be headed nor am I suggesting it - but is this saying that you categorically wouldn't ever vote for Juice on D1?

I know someone said before, but one of these times when Juice is acting "off" is going to be because Juice is actually mafia. In fact, if she is (either in this game or a future one), she's now going to know that she's got at least one person who just won't vote her out.

I understand your stance, but I am just a bit concerned that you could be blinding yourself with that approach and I'm not sure why a player as good as yourself wouldn't see that possibility.

think man slight town lean so far, although still not to be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.