New title bar pic!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
We had this thread months ago from what I can remember so if need be any mod combine the two.

But please can we get rid of Orton, Cena and Rey at the top and put stars we care bout? I reckon it should change every couple of months anyways on a vote by us on the forum to show our current faves in the WWE as it's WWEforums.

Views?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dammit, people and their love for mainstream wrestling :sad:

e25bf857fcea6e22e147fab02188754f.jpg

I really see this one fitting for some reason, it's a summary of the dark side of wrestling.

Plus if we're going for recognisable faces then why not stick with the other 3, they're probably the top 3 in popularity, unless you count the older guys.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dolph is incredibly similar to HBK

Never liked HBK.

As for Kane, he'd be perfect if he was booked relevantly. He's used as a comedy act again :(.

Why I don't watch WWE. A 7 foot ass kicking demon from hell isn't supposed to be used this way.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE screws up everything and makes everything illogical. A demon from hell makes jokes, and a champion almost never defends their championship.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Dammit, people and their love for mainstream wrestling :sad:

e25bf857fcea6e22e147fab02188754f.jpg

I really see this one fitting for some reason, it's a summary of the dark side of wrestling.

Plus if we're going for recognisable faces then why not stick with the other 3, they're probably the top 3 in popularity, unless you count the older guys.

We can keep it recognisable and please our users at the same time though.