New title bar pic!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
We had this thread months ago from what I can remember so if need be any mod combine the two.

But please can we get rid of Orton, Cena and Rey at the top and put stars we care bout? I reckon it should change every couple of months anyways on a vote by us on the forum to show our current faves in the WWE as it's WWEforums.

Views?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Why the took would we want to look at you ugly bastards all day?

and it isn't Xanth, it's Xabth noob, get it right FFS :facepalm1:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I've gotten Xabth over with the casuals.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Mark is king of the casual people, therefore it counts as a million people. I doubt any newer members even know who Xanth is tbh, he's never really mentioned with any admin issues.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
A good idea is one recent wrestler, one from the Attitude Era, and one from TNA. My picks would be The Rock/Masked Kane (old)/Austin Aries or Chris Jericho/Mankind/Kurt Angle.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'll speak to Jordan to see if he can simply change those three to others. I'd still want a mainstream one on there as not everyone is a face hating smark and not having a popular WWE figure seems weird to me. I preferably want someone from TNA, A double or perhaps Bobby Roode. As for the third, I'll bet the overwhelming favourite would be someone like Dolph Ziggler.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler? Never even seen him wrestle. But yes, Aries, Roode, Angle or Hardy from the TNA selection, everyone knows them.
I'd be very happy to see Masked Kane up there. If only this image were more high quality, it'd be perfect for the left side,

Kane-8.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Steen, Bryan and Aries. If Bryan wins on Sunday you have the three world champs.

Not enough people know Steen :(. My markism wants Bryan there but I'm not sure he's the right choice either.

Solidus said:
Dolph Ziggler? Never even seen him wrestle. But yes, Aries, Roode, Angle or Hardy from the TNA selection, everyone knows them.
I'd be very happy to see Masked Kane up there. If only this image were more high quality, it'd be perfect for the left side,

Kane-8.jpg

Man you're missing out. Dolph is incredibly similar to HBK and is probably the IWC darling at the moment behind Jericho and Bryan probably. As for Kane, he'd be perfect if he was booked relevantly. He's used as a comedy act again :(.