New title bar pic!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
We had this thread months ago from what I can remember so if need be any mod combine the two.

But please can we get rid of Orton, Cena and Rey at the top and put stars we care bout? I reckon it should change every couple of months anyways on a vote by us on the forum to show our current faves in the WWE as it's WWEforums.

Views?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I've heard he breaks on the 1st time, usually bleeding everywhere.

:win::win:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan needs to be in there!

However, you could always just use the winners from MITB - Match with DB and CM Punk, along with the winners of both ladder matches.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think we could do without Cena. First, I think that a smark forum (most people know what kayfabe is, let's say) without any IWC darling and with Cena, Rey and Orton looks weird. Why not have Punk, DB and Ziggler, for example? I'm sure it would portray the forum a lot better and more accurately. That pic is supposed to be the entrance door of the forums, when a new guy looks for it on Google and comes here I believe it's the first thing they look at, and having those three guys seems... a bit markish to me. Well, not that this is really that important, but I think not having Cena up there is not a problem.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Meh it's just a bizarre idea to be discussing a subject matter without the leader in that industry, I remember Crayo at one point saying he wanted recognisable faces. If we want to come off as more smarkish, why not have Steen, Generico and A Double? Those kind of names scream smark more than any WWE guys IMO.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
You might as well just have Punk, Bryan and AJ up there. They seem to be the main storyline atm.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They do, but I think that most of the members watch WWE more than other companies and are what one would call a smark (I could be wrong here though, not sure on the quantity), so having a smark darling who works for WWE could be the best option. Of course, since we have room for three wrestlers we could always balance things. I, for one, wouldn't want Cena there (although I understand your points), but those are just my two cents. I always hear people complaining about the title bar pic, so of course, three mark superstars like Cena/Orton/Mysterio doesn't work. There should be two mark main eventers and a smark guy or something like that. I don't know, it may be just me who can't stand Cena anymore. But one way or the other it should be more well balanced. Cena/Punk/Bryan, maybe?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A double, Undertaker and Bryan/Ziggler.

A double and Bryan/Ziggler to a peace the smarks in all of us and the IWC. Undertaker because he is one of the most recognizable faces in the industry and smarks and marks a like like him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Zeus -------------- Doink --------------------------Mae Young