New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Gets A Release Date, World War Z Moved To 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_29953.jpg

Those eagerly anticipating the “new reimaginingâ€￾ of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles may find themselves craving pizza come Christmas 2013. Paramount has set the date for the turtles’ return to the big screen. There are also updates for the release dates of World War Z and One Shot.

"I love being a turtle!"

We learned last month that Jonathan Liebesman was in negotiations with Paramount to direct a “new reimaginingâ€￾ of the once hugely popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and cartoons, but no plot details were mentioned at that time. However, it does have a release date now. According to Box Office Mojo, Paramount has the film set to release on December 25, 2013.

Meanwhile, according to BOM, the Tom Cruise starring, Christopher McQuarrie directed crime drama One Shot has been set for December 21, 2012, which was the original date set for zombie flick World War Z. That’s good news for those who are looking forward to the adaptation of Lee Child’s best seller. On the down side, for those who are anticipating the film adaptation of Max Brooks' World War Z, the horror film is being shifted from December to Summer 2013, with a release date of June 21, 2013.

cinemablend

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Gets A Release Date, World War Z Moved To 2

Damn, World War Z moving further back?

Also, TMNT needs to be a black and white film like Sin City. It would be unique and if done right, pretty damn amazing.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Re: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Gets A Release Date, World War Z Moved To 2

I didn't care for the last TMNT movie that came out. It was kind of a letdown.

World War Z moving to my birthday in 2013. That is awesome, but it sucks cause I was hoping to see it over Christmas.

Castiel

Reaction score

Come on, December 21, 2012 was the perfect release date for World War Z!

Swinny

Reaction score

So is this one going to be live action, like the original movies, or like TMNT? Hoping it's live action 'cause there's a lot they could do with it and the technology has come a long way since the late 80's/early 90's.

And the more World War Z gets pushed back, the more I lose a little bit of hope for it being any good. Really hope it is though because I loved the book and have been waiting for a movie ever since I read it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

I've been falling asleep to World War Z every night. I have the book on CD.

Henry Rollins does one of the voices. #winning