New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
LOL, the part where Maria sad 'hi' and Karl was like 'Ahh, I'm in heaven!'

That part was utter garbage (just that part, not the entire match- I enjoyed that) Besides that trash, what I've seen of Invasion Attack has been brilliant.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That part was utter garbage (just that part, not the entire match- I enjoyed that) Besides that trash, what I've seen of Invasion Attack has been brilliant.

If you were a guy, you would've liked that part, I am sure of it. :happy:

But okay, to each their own.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
If you were a guy, you would've liked that part, I am sure of it. :happy:

But okay, to each their own.

I would still think that Gallows acting like love struck moron was stupid.
And if I was a guy I wouldn't be relying on wrestling to look at tits and ass, I'm betting.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I would still think that Gallows acting like love struck moron was stupid.
And if I was a guy I wouldn't be relying on wrestling to look at tits and ass, I'm betting.

That was Anderson, actually. But, I get the point. I thought it was hilarious, b/c nothing else from the match could get me invested in it. Sorreh, but the match was nothing special.

Well, the camera guys also made sure to be filming Maria's tits and ass for the most part, how am I supposed to look away? lol

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
That was Anderson, actually. But, I get the point. I thought it was hilarious, b/c nothing else from the match could get me invested in it. Sorreh, but the match was nothing special.

Well, the camera guys also made sure to be filming Maria's tits and ass for the most part, how am I supposed to look away? lol

At this point mixing names up is... eh. Wine will do that.
I actually enjoyed the match, but it just seemed like that's the kind of crap TNA and WWE pull and I figured NJPW would be above that- plus Anderson is supposed to this big tough guy that DGAF cause he's a dick. So it just didn't work for me.

You think that having one woman at ringside is difficult? Lol. Oh to be young and male. If you were a girl you'd never get through a match with all the attractive male wrestlers around.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
At this point mixing names up is... eh. Wine will do that.
I actually enjoyed the match, but it just seemed like that's the kind of crap TNA and WWE pull and I figured NJPW would be above that- plus Anderson is supposed to this big tough guy that DGAF cause he's a dick. So it just didn't work for me.

You think that having one woman at ringside is difficult? Lol. Oh to be young and male. If you were a girl you'd never get through a match with all the attractive male wrestlers around.

Yes, I can agree with that. Anderson was acting a bit out of character there. I mean, shoot, he should've acted like Gallows and not pay attention to the woman and just focus on the match.

No, I wasn't focused on Maria's ass and tits during the entire match, I really wasn't.
But, they made sure to basically center almost the entire match around Karl's obession with her.
So yeah, I did find that part where she got on the apron and said 'hi' to Karl hilarious.
If I was rating the match just based on watching Maria, it would've been a 5* match. But, I'm not that kinda guy.

I also don't really like the decision of BC dropping the titles after regaining them not too while ago. But, apparently NJPW are very high on The Kingdom, so it's fine, I guess.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Karl did come off as a goof. That is true. His facial expression was gold though.

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
The entire angle sucked a bag of dicks. First of all, Maria was the story of the match. Then Karl looks like a tool. Then his tag team loses the titles... TO BENNETT AND TAVEN! I like Bennett and Taven but I don't like them as the IWGP Tag Team Champions, ffs. The entire angle was some major WWE/TNA shit.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Goto is gonna take the IC and they're gonna do a long term deal with him and Shibata. Goto starts having a lot of success, Shibata doesn't do so well, then he gets jealous and we have some stuff there.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tenzan for the NWA title.

I hope he sells Mongolian chops just as well as machine gun chops.