• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Just saw the G1 line up. Looks like the most boring G1 since I started watching. Only one fly in and it's that troll Elgin. Zero hype

Stopspot

I'm waiting for Delirious version of Clinton's explanation speech.

On the topic of the final: Match was good. Both Kushida and Kyle went all out. You could feel that this was supposed to be a big moment in the junior division and commentary talked about it all match as well. And to top it off post match Liger officially passed the torch to Kusihda as the "leader" of the juniors.

Bort

WALKEN'
1138.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
New Japan Pro Wrestling Best Of The Super Juniors 2015 Finals Results

The finals of the New Japan Pro Wrestling Best of the Super Juniors are complete, and the main event featured an unbelievable match between KUSHIDA and Kyle O'Reilly. KUSHIDA earned the submission victory, and will face Kenny Omega for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title at Dominion. Full results are below:

* Jushin Thunder Liger & Sho Tanaka defeated Yohei Komatsu & Ryusuke Taguchi

* Tiger Mask IV defeated Chase Owens

* Mascara Dorada defeated Barabaro Carvenario

* Bobby Fish defeated Baretta

* Rocky Romero defeated Nick Jackson

* Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tomoaki Honma & Satoshi Kojima defeated Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi & David Finlay

* Okada & Gedo defeated Bullet Club (Cody Hall & Yujiro Takahashi)

* Shinsuke Nakamura, Toru Yano, Kazushi Sakuraba, Tomohiro Ishii, & YOSHI-HASHI defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Togi Makabe, Captain New Japan & Shibata

Best of the Super Juniors Finals:
* KUSHIDA defeated Kyle O'Reilly

Looking forward to watching the finals.

And of course, I'm pumped for KO vs KUSHIDA.

Stopspot

David Finlay has officially signed a new japan contract after his participation in the BOSJ tournament

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Good to know Tatsu is back in the ring. I had the impression maybe he wouldn't be able to get back at all. Let's see how it goes.