• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

Sabretooth

Re: TNA superstar released

Luke Gallows, also known as Aces & 8's member D.O.C., has been removed from the Impact Wrestling roster page. Normally this is an indication that a wrestler has been released with the company.

More on this as it develops.

No... Please

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

I am not a fan of any of them except AJ. But even so she's better as a character than a wrestler so for all I care she could be the timekeeper and still be equally productive. Meanwhile Gail, Mickie and Velvet are all great to watch inside the ring. Or as great as female wrestlers in mainstream wrestling promotions get that is.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

He might not be released. The story is developing. Do you mean a chance as a singles competitor?

Well he was nothing more than a prop for the most part so I assume he means a chance in general to do anything at all besides be a pawn.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

He and Knox could have been a hell of a tag team and just beat up fools..fuck TNA sux at booking

Lover Boy

Certified

He has confirmed on his Twitter than he has left.

@ImpactDOC said:
My contract with TNA Wrestling expired July 12th, as of this evening we have officially parted ways. #SUNTANBIKERMAN tours again!!

Sabretooth

So he just won't appear with Aces this Thursday... Yeah smart booking really smart. He just got mad and left. Fucking morons

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

So he just won't appear with Aces this Thursday... Yeah smart booking really smart. He just got mad and left. Fucking morons

This might explain why they were doing the angles with him not following orders and showing a disconnect with the group

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta