New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

Matt Morgan asked for a release from his TNA contract last month and was granted his wish today.

Morgan hinted leaving the company in spring of 2012, only to return later that fall. Since his return he has barely been used.

As noted last week, the company also released Crimson, Joey Ryan, Christian York, Taeler Hendrix and Madison Rayne.

Fuck no. Morgan could have and should have been world champ but nope.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Fuck no. Morgan could have and should have been world champ but nope.

I actually don't mind his release. Morgan wasn't all that great.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Morgan is dope. I honestly think Pope, Morgan, Crimson, and Ryan will show up in the E.

Castiel

Reaction score

No chance on Pope at this point, sadly. Plus they've had plenty of chances over the years to sign Ryan, I feel like now would be a perfect time to get him into NXT though.

Really surprised about this, honestly. I don't understand how they never did anything with him after he and Sting fought for the title shot. Shouldn't he have been pissed about not getting it instead of just saying ok and moving on (to nothing). Thought for sure they were priming him for a world title run at some point. He's one of those guys that I like sometimes but other times just never cared about. Not a big loss though, we're pretty much used to the product without him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Morgan is dope. I honestly think Pope, Morgan, Crimson, and Ryan will show up in the E.

Pope is no way. He can't use his TNA gimmick and I doubt he'll go nack to Elijah Burke. Morgan's last wwe run was underwhelming to say the least... that lisp was legendary. Maybe wwe will do something more with him. Ryan can bring some entertainment to NXT but WWE is PG and Joey Ryan is not PG. crimson could be a player if wwe uses him right.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Pope is no way. He can't use his TNA gimmick and I doubt he'll go nack to Elijah Burke. Morgan's last wwe run was underwhelming to say the least... that lisp was legendary. Maybe wwe will do something more with him. Ryan can bring some entertainment to NXT but WWE is PG and Joey Ryan is not PG. crimson could be a player if wwe uses him right.

I think people exaggerate the vulgarity of Joey Ryan's character. He's no more inappropriate than Ziggler to be honest... Also, Morgan is in much better shape now, has a much better look with his beard and has refined his game a little. I would've liked his TNA Title Run to last because he was looking really hot when he initially won it. I think of all of them, Matt has the best chance in the WWE, then Crimson, then Joey.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Morgan had a weird push this past year. TNA went out of their way to protect him and kept associating him with Hogan, but nothing ever came of it. I won't miss him tbh.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

He was quite talented and could have been utilized better but I'm not that bothered about his release as I wasn't really a fan of his.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Impact Wrestling has released Tara. We thank Tara for all her contributions and wish her the best of success in the future.

Well fuck, I think she would have been fantastic as a valet for the Bro Mans.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TNA are a bunch of fucking jerkoffs. THERE ARE NO KNOCKOUTS LEFT

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

There are a few but I agree that TNA are jerkoffish. They've given us some great things but they are equally incompetent when it comes to a lot of other stuff.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

There are a few but I agree that TNA are jerkoffish. They've given us some great things but they are equally incompetent when it comes to a lot of other stuff.

You want to have a list of how many KOs are on the roster who are actually wrestling?

Gail Kim
Taryn Terrell
Velvet Sky
Mickie James

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

You want to have a list of how many KOs are on the roster who are actually wrestling?

Gail Kim
Taryn Terrell
Velvet Sky
Mickie James

Didn't ask for one actually. Though since we're looking at it.. that beats Kaitlyn, Aksana, AJ and The Funkadactyls imo.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Didn't ask for one actually. Though since we're looking at it.. that beats Kaitlyn, Aksana, AJ and The Funkadactyls imo.

Did you forget the Bellas? I'm not sure how it beats them. Aksana is the only one in that group that sucks.