• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

The Viper

Re: TNA superstar released

Oh yeah I remember a few people got released last month. Problem is I couldn't figure out who. Can you tell me?

Just updated the post with the link. It was also Jesse Sorensen and someone else I think.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sabretooth

Just updated the post with the link. It was also Jesse Sorensen and someone else I think.

Douglas Williams and Todd Kennelly. I'll give my thoughts on all those to

Doug - great wrestler but had worn out his welcome in TNA
Alex - didnt see much but didnt like the little i saw
Jesse - kind of PO'd he didn't get a chance to come back
Todd - good announcer but didnt need to be there.

I'm just concerned with the knockouts roster because ITS STICK THIN

The Viper

I was legit pissed when I read Jesse got released. With all the unfortunate shit that's happened to Zema now, it wouldn't have happened anyway but I would have loved for them to capitalize on the Zema/Sorensen feud. That would have been big money. They were really building it up great when Jesse came back for that promo last year and they both had that great face-off. Fuck. Would have been so good.

Castiel

I was randomly checking out Sorensen's Twitter the other day and he seems to be heavily involved in some protein company or something so he seems to be doing fine. Wouldn't surprise me if he asked for his release or something. If he was healed when Zema Ion won the belt it could've started a hot feud but other than that I don't give a damn about him. Williams is the fucking man and I believe he was training people in OVW which sounds great but oh well I guess.

WAIT was Todd the third commentator? If so fuck that shit! I haven't caught an episode in awhile but I remember him randomly missing like a month ago... He was without a doubt the best announcer they had. Never understood why he was randomly added but lame that they gave up on him. With budgetary reasons likely being responsible for these releases I guess it makes sense to not use a third commentator though.

The Viper

I guess Dixie's dad and Panda Energy was like "fuck it we ain't paying for shit no more" :lol:

I also agree that Todd was really great. It was a good mix in the booth with Taz being the guy that clearly didn't give a fuck, Tenay being the guy that knows everything and gives the facts, then Todd was the play by play guy. It was good times.

Sabretooth

He's one of us. He's a huge mark for the sport and you can hear it in his commentary. I didn't mind him in the booth.

He acts more like a fan than like a professional.

The Viper

He ads more like a fan than like a professional.

Right but he also knows what he's talking about so he still comes off professional. He knows the moves and all that good stuff.

Sabretooth

Right but he also knows what he's talking about so he still comes off professional. He knows the moves and all that good stuff.

Well if he doesn't know the moves then I don't even know what to say :lol: