• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

The Viper

Re: TNA superstar released

I don't know, Prichard seems like a real idiot. Now there are only 5 females that are on the active roster.

Brooke Tessmacher
Tara
Gail Kim
Mickie James
Madison Rayne

Can't forget about ODB, too. But still. 6 isn't very god at all.

The Blossom Twins, please!!!

Starlight

And I thought WWE were bad...It's sad to see Winter gone from TNA, yes we hadnt seen her compete in quite awhile, but I've felt they could have changed that, and who knows maybe would have been nice to see her hold the knockout's champion. When I see a great asset to a company leave it gives me more of a reason to look into the indies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

You guys are forgetting Sarita and Rosita. Also I'll still take those eight knockouts over WWE Divas any day.

Lover Boy

Certified

I love Sarita and Rosita because of the bit they did during ODB's and EY's wedding.

Sabretooth

I didn't forget them. I purposely didn't put them there because they haven't been seen for over a month. If they end up not getting released, I'll be shocked

Sabretooth

HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT MY BABYGIRL ROSITA?!?!

How about like this...

It would appear that Rosita is no longer affiliated with TNA Wrestling. The organization updated its Knockouts Photo Galleries page over the weekend and the sparingly seen wrestler was removed from its roster list along with Traci Brooks and Winter, who both confirmed parting ways with the organization.

pwpix.net

Sabretooth

- TNA Wrestling has parted ways with two British talents in Mark Haskins and Winter, PWInsider.com reports. The organization released Haskins from his contract and opted not to renew the former Women's Knockout Champion's deal after it expired last week. Both individuals have been removed from the company website's roster page, thus confirming their respective departures.

Haskins had not appeared for the promotion since a January 2012 Impact Wrestling taping in his home country where he lost to Austin Aries in an X Division Championship Match. During the match, Haskins suffered a concussion and a neck injury, rendering him inactive for several months.

They finally got rid of Haskins. Hallelujah. It's only been 6 months overdue

The Viper

He's that British dude that got brutally raped by Austin Aries on that Impact in England. With that stupid botched Shooting Star Press.

Sabretooth

I don't even remember who you're talking about. No biggie.

He debuted at Destination X with a loss to Douglas Williams. Then he was one of the talents signed when TNA promised to rejuvenate the X Division. He finally got on tv against Austin Aries. As Viper said, he got brutally raped then botched the shooting star press like a moron.