New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: TNA superstar released

Yes, please do. ;)

But I actually liked Madison's looks when she was blonde in the Beautiful People but now she's so meh to me right now.
I like the brunette on her better but personal preference aside, it's the same face.

I did love me some Beautiful People though (Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich). Hawt.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

When it comes to eye candy, I'm going to treat myself to the flavors that I love most. Much in the same way I would only treat myself to regular candy that I love most, and I'd be able to tell you what it is about other candies that don't sit well on my palate. And since all of these women (KOs, Divas, and celebs) are only ever going to be eye candy for me, you're damn right I'm going to be nitpicky about it :lol:

Though I will say that internal beauty trumps external features, and it could be possible that should we ever get to sit down and know each other, Madison could be the woman of my dreams. I could take some physical features that I normally call out if they came with a healthy and fulfilling relationship.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Brandon what the fuck makes you think Madison is hot. She's disgusting. Her face looks like it got run over by a flatbed.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The same thing that makes you think Kelly is hot.

Even if Kelly isn't hot at least she doesn't look like a man. Anyway who do you think is hotter

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Brandon what the fuck makes you think Madison is hot. She's disgusting. Her face looks like it got run over by a flatbed.
Now we're going to throw around words like disgusting? I can tolerate difference of opinion. I was mostly joshing with Nova and Apex. Apex likes Eve and I rag on her all the time. However I can't for one second understand the use of the word disgusting. For the record, at another place I was at Madison Rayne made it to the finals of Hottest Female Wrestler of the Year of whatever the title of the contest was. So I'm not alone in thinking Rayne is hot. Now I understand personal preference as I think Kelly Kelly is insanely overrated but I'd NEVER say she was disgusting. I think Eve is the most unattractive wrestler in mainstream wrestling today and doubt I'd even go that far with her.

When it comes to eye candy, I'm going to treat myself to the flavors that I love most. Much in the same way I would only treat myself to regular candy that I love most, and I'd be able to tell you what it is about other candies that don't sit well on my palate. And since all of these women (KOs, Divas, and celebs) are only ever going to be eye candy for me, you're damn right I'm going to be nitpicky about it :lol:

Though I will say that internal beauty trumps external features, and it could be possible that should we ever get to sit down and know each other, Madison could be the woman of my dreams. I could take some physical features that I normally call out if they came with a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
I try not to be nitpicky :lol:

I actually agree though, personal beautify is a person's virtue and character. Any attractive person can be ugly IRL.

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah, disgusting is a bit far. I would never call any woman "disgusting". Thats because I'm not rude and I respect women. "Unattractive", sure. Or "not my cup of tea". But "disgusting"? No.

And Eve is a goddess, dammit!!!!

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Eve's a goddess sans jaw. In the interest of full disclosure I'm pretty sure I'd bang every KO/Diva (with the exception of Kharma).

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Madison is far from disgusting but then again viper has no pubes

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1 person

Starlight

I would rather see someone who wasnt the most attractive, but makes up for it in the ring. You can be the most beautiful person, but have the ugliest heart.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Between Kelly and Madison? I'd have to say Madison is better looking than Kelly.
Thank you.

Yeah, disgusting is a bit far. I would never call any woman "disgusting". Thats because I'm not rude and I respect women. "Unattractive", sure. Or "not my cup of tea". But "disgusting"? No.

And Eve is a goddess, dammit!!!!
Eve's a goddess sans jaw. In the interest of full disclosure I'm pretty sure I'd bang every KO/Diva (with the exception of Kharma).
The goddess Medusa maybe.

Madison is far from disgusting but then again viper has no pubes

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
You got that right.

I would rather see someone who wasnt the most attractive, but makes up for it in the ring. You can be the most beautiful person, but have the ugliest heart.
I agree. It's what they can do in the ring and in life for that matter that matters most.

Ohhh touchy
Way to side step my reply.