• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Faction Has a Name Per WWE's Twitter account - Retribution Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Dijakovic is the only one I'm pretty sure is canon tbh, I recognize Mia and Dio too I'm pretty sure but I wouldn't hold my breath on any of these people being in the final group since they might still just be using bodies. Chelsea Green has been used before too I'm pretty sure, don't think she's in that shot tho

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Doesn't look like Dexter to me from what I can tell. Would be such a strange fit aswell lol

I do agree that it would be a strange fit but the wild eyed expression reminded me of him, but I also thought it was Miz too so I dunno.

Dijak, Mia, Mercedes, and Dio are the ones I see.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Someone needs to educate T-Bar.

It wasn’t Eric’s fault WCW died, Eric was the only reason the company had any real damn success in the first place. Without him we have no Monday Night Wars.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Someone needs to really tell T on what and who ruined WCW. Without his biggest vision in 1996 then we wouldn't have to stars and star power that we see now. T take the L on this.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Someone needs to educate T-Bar.

It wasn’t Eric’s fault WCW died, Eric was the only reason the company had any real damn success in the first place. Without him we have no Monday Night Wars.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Eric wasn't wrong on the Retribution thing. It does suck. Not a good way to bring those five up to the main roster. I personally think that Russo had more to do with killing WCW than Eric Bischoff did. Along with the amount of wrestlers who had guaranteed contracts that were not performing up to standard, the lack of control in the company, and the number of wrestlers whom had creative control. There were too many matches on live TV where Wrestlers were shooting on each other, and too many people out of control. Man, Bulldog and Neidhart were messed up most of the time they were on TV. Disco and Konnan covered a story on the wrestling a ppv match completely coked up. Scary stuff man.