New diva being added to Total Divas Season 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES – E!, WWE and Bunim-Murray Productions continue their intimate look inside the glamorous, hectic and often dramatic lives of the WWE Divas when “Total Divas” returns for Season 3 Sunday, Sept. 7, at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT.

Cameras will once again shadow Nikki and Brie Bella, Natalya, Naomi, Cameron and rookies Eva Marie and Summer Rae, giving viewers insight into how these women, who are on the road for 52 weeks a year, balance their personal lives while fighting for the spotlight. In addition, WWE Diva Rosa Mendes joins the cast, as the fiery Latina who has been around WWE for years has finally found herself in the limelight. Season two of “Total Divas” is currently airing all-new episodes every Sunday at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT.

One of E!’s most popular series, “Total Divas” currently averages 798,000 viewers in the 18-49 demo, with a total of 1.3 million viewers on average. Additionally, the series ranks as a cable top-five destination in its timeslot, Sundays 9-10 p.m., in the viewers 18-34 and women 18-34 demos. “Total Divas” is E!’s second-strongest original series of 2014 to date, following “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”

In season two, the drama has been taken to new levels as the Divas’ popularity has grown. Nikki’s relationship with her boyfriend, WWE Superstar John Cena, has been under a media microscope and their contradicting thoughts on marriage and starting a family have placed the couple in a deadlock.

Meanwhile, Brie has been eagerly planning her upcoming wedding to WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, which will culminate in the “Total Divas” season finale airing Sunday, June 1, at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT.

For Naomi, this season has been a roller coaster, as she married the love of her life, WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso, struggled with the idea of motherhood, and dropped her very first single, “Dance All Night.” In the remainder of the season, viewers will see Naomi face a career-threatening injury when she takes a blow from a fellow Diva during a televised match.

Similar to Naomi, fun-loving Natalya has faced several challenges in season two as she continues to find common ground in her first year of marriage to her husband Tyson Kidd, especially when it comes to money, in-laws and their lackluster romantic lives. Natalya has also struggled with newbie Summer Rae, who has become a key player in WWE, taking screen time away from the veteran Divas.

Natalya wasn’t the only Diva who Summer had conflicts with as she went toe-to-toe with Brie, Nikki and, as viewers will come to see later this season, possible tag team partner Eva Marie. Away from work, Summer has been trying to get into the dating scene after a recent breakup left her yearning for companionship.

Sassy and saucy Cameron is also getting back to her music and dance roots as she gears up to release her first single. However, she is more focused on raising her celebrity status, which doesn’t sit very well with her boyfriend.

Eva Marie opened up a closet full of secrets this season, each more shocking than the one before. Season two opened with the redheaded Diva revealing she secretly eloped with her longtime boyfriend Jonathan and some provocative modeling photos from her past surfaced, which spread quickly through the WWE locker room. Coming up, Eva continues to surprise and shows a side to her that none of the other Divas has seen before.

Former model and WWE Diva Rosa Mendes joins the cast for season three. A veteran of the Divas Division since 2006, Rosa has spent the past year with her eyes on the cast of “Total Divas.” Now that she’s one of them, there is no telling what may happen next.

On top of all the drama outside of the ring, Rosa and the rest of the Divas compete for a top spot, and the highly coveted Diva’s title, at WrestleMania 30.

“Total Divas” is produced by WWE and Bunim-Murray Productions. Jon Murray, Gil Goldshein, Jeff Jenkins and Russell Jay are Executive Producers for Bunim-Murray Productions. Kevin Dunn and Will Staeger are Executive Producers for WWE.

*sigh*

I've been hoping Rosa gets released for ages but it hasn't ever happened, and won't now with her being added to Season 3.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
:lmao See what fucking P.S. Hayes gets you.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Of all people to add, they add this useless fuck? Probably any other Diva I wouldn't have been surprised about but Rosa just takes the biscuit.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
With all the awesome stuff Fox has been doing lately? Guess ratings were down in the latino market

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
With all the awesome stuff Fox has been doing lately? Guess ratings were down in the latino market
LATELY? Shame on you sir.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
It's a shame cause i really like the show but I really give no fucks about Rosa and her joke career, oh god this means she will be getting a push soon to make it appear that she's not a complete joke. DAMMIT!

Would be awesome if that wasn't the case though, she just would be the joke of the show like. "Hey Rosa, are you gonna be on Raw tonight" "NOPE"

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Looks likes she's got something to do now besides blow a Freebird.

Don't watch Total Divas anyway so..meh

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
What could she possibly bring to the table other than another snooty bitch? From all the shit I see come out of the show, I can't see why they would need to add someone else. I don't watch it so I don't really care too much, but still. I didn't even know she was still with the company. I honestly just figured she left.

Reaction score
I don't mind this as I don't think they ever given Rosa a chance to see what she can do.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Its hard for me to watch total divas because they really lay the 'drama' on thick. Its cool getting to see some of the people in a different light, but talk about scripted. lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't watch it, but here's my opinion. :lmao

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Rosa for next seasons drunk dial.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
lord this girl knows how to hold onto a job.shes not nearly as sexy as she was 5 years ago but shes there only hispanic diva so i guess shes got value.and i hear she knows who to bang not like most of the divas who bang cm punk or batista.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
lord this girl knows how to hold onto a job.shes not nearly as sexy as she was 5 years ago but shes there only hispanic diva so i guess shes got value.and i hear she knows who to bang not like most of the divas who bang cm punk or batista.
Because AJ banging Punk had nothing to do with her mega push?