New diva being added to Total Divas Season 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lord this girl knows how to hold onto a job.shes not nearly as sexy as she was 5 years ago but shes there only hispanic diva so i guess shes got value.and i hear she knows who to bang not like most of the divas who bang cm punk or batista.

I wouldn't say Rosa Mendes is the only Hispanic diva on the roster. Maybe the only one that the WWE markets as Hispanic. Arguably, A.J. Lee could be considered Hispanic, as I believe most Puerto Ricans see themselves as Hispanic or Latino in heritage.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
This is just stealing more time away from Nikkis boobs!
oh man, i love dem boobies

I wouldn't say Rosa Mendes is the only Hispanic diva on the roster. Maybe the only one that the WWE markets as Hispanic. Arguably, A.J. Lee could be considered Hispanic, as I believe most Puerto Ricans see themselves as Hispanic or Latino in heritage.

I knew Mendes was coming back on TV for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Because AJ banging Punk had nothing to do with her mega push?
she was getting a mega push long before she was dating punk like back when she was still managing daniel bryan in 2011/2012

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
she was getting a mega push long before she was dating punk like back when she was still managing daniel bryan in 2011/2012
Holding a Brad Maddox/Vickie Guerrero position is a push now? Funny how we conveniently forget her winning that title, and having her own "pipebomb" about a show she had no part of, and subsequently never really had a feud realized from it. Outside of tag matches and shit. 8D