New clause in WWE contracts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Think about what she said, Adam. Think about it.
What I think you are pointing out is the emphasis on WRESTLING correct me if I wrong on that but even then I disagree.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Probally gonna get heat, but I think that nowadays in terms of pure wrestling, could be the best.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Age doesn't matter, I have watched a lot of stuff from the 80s and 90s. Thats like insulting Stopspot for talking about 80s/90s wrestling since he started watching in 2011 iirc.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Probally gonna get heat, but I think that nowadays in terms of pure wrestling, could be the best.
My exact opinion. There is more of a focus on wrestling.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WWE has obviously made up this new rule since there getting sponsors from all over the place from being PG and if they were to sign someone who had done something not PG all those sponsors would do a runner and WWE would be fucked. My god this is just wrong. I wonder if they have checked all the NXT rookies in the development camp right now on their pasts

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What I think you are pointing out is the emphasis on WRESTLING correct me if I wrong on that but even then I disagree.
She's not talking about the ability to wrestle (To an extent), she's talking about the fans, the time and the atmosphere.
Plus, there were good matches back then.

- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Vs. Ric Flair
- Savage Vs. Steamboat
- Flair Vs. Sting
- Hart Vs. Austin
- Hart Vs. Michaels
- And much, much more!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
She's not talking about the ability to wrestle (To an extent), she's talking about the fans, the time and the atmosphere.
Plus, there were good matches back then.

- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Vs. Ric Flair
- Savage Vs. Steamboat
- Flair Vs. Sting
- Hart Vs. Austin
- Hart Vs. Michaels
- And much, much more!
I don't deny that there wasn't fantastic matches but I feel that it wasn't the best time in wrestling, The atmosphere and fans for sure were best back then.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That's because everyone wants to get noticed because it's hard to make it in the business. So what did they do? They tried to be innovative. Back then, there were many wrestling territories. Now there's one empire and that's the WWE. And do they hire all professional wrestlers? No.
So they try to create buzz so the WWE takes notice.
They had no reason to be putting a lot of harm on their body.

Reactions: Shadie T

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
PG didn't ruin it, pussy whipped society did. The 80's/90's (before AE) were PG and those were the greatest times in wrestling. People back then didn't whine like they do now. Everyone wants the world to work their way. You're not allowed to live the way you want because it might make a soccer mom angry. You like the color pink and you're a guy? You're obviously a homo who has no right to play with fat momma down the road's kids because you might make them like pink and dick as well, no matter how straight you are.

Come on, seriously? In what way is society pussified? Rap music is more popular and mainstream than it ever was and GTA V is the fastest selling and highest grossing entertainment title in history. It's not society that's pussified, it's just WWE. They could be as edgy as they want but instead they choose to strain for mass appeal with their overly PC policies that aren't even necessary.

And what kind of point were you trying to make about that fat momma? Maybe you don't have kids, but in general you wouldn't let them play with strangers, pink shirt or not. Fuck's sake. Ever notice how every argument against political correctness comes down to ridiculous hyperbole? Try to think of a rational example and you'll see that political correctness is less of a problem than people think. Most of the time it's nothing but a scapegoat people on the internet use as a blame for crappy TV when they should be blaming lazy and unimaginative writers.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Come on, seriously? In what way is society pussified? Rap music is more popular and mainstream than it ever was and GTA V is the fastest selling and highest grossing entertainment title in history. It's not society that's pussified, it's just WWE. They could be as edgy as they want but instead they choose to strain for mass appeal with their overly PC policies that aren't even necessary.

And what kind of point were you trying to make about that fat momma? Maybe you don't have kids, but in general you wouldn't let them play with strangers, pink shirt or not. Fuck's sake. Ever notice how every argument against political correctness comes down to ridiculous hyperbole? Try to think of a rational example and you'll see that political correctness is less of a problem than people think. Most of the time it's nothing but a scapegoat people on the internet use as a blame for crappy TV when they should be blaming lazy and unimaginative writers.

LMAO

Just LMAO

How many people here are on their periods? Can I see a raise of hands?

I don't know how old you are, honestly don't give a shit, but, when I was a kid, society was not full of the sensitive people it is filled with now. Pretty sure bubblegum pop music is higher on the popularity scale than rap music is (and lets not forget how much rap music is censored....BECAUSE OF SOCIETY BEING FULL OF PUSSIES), and people whined about GTA V and the torture scene. It's a fucking video game. You have to be careful what you do and say in this day and age because someone is going to get offended by it. They could, you know, just ignore it and look the other way, but, people choose not to, they choose to cry like a bunch of babies.

The last part of my post went way over your head. Like, WAY over your head. It had nothing to do with playing with strangers. Laughing my fucking ass off right now. It actually had to do with how society judges things. It's a stupid mindset to have. Everyone is judgemental, more than they really need to be, and everyone gets offended by such small matters instead of just walking away (by everyone I don't mean literally everyone).

Hopefully, you can return and respond with a little less dirt on your panties. A friendly discussion is better than a bitter one.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
LMAO

Just LMAO

How many people here are on their periods? Can I see a raise of hands?

I don't know how old you are, honestly don't give a shit, but, when I was a kid, society was not full of the sensitive people it is filled with now. Pretty sure bubblegum pop music is higher on the popularity scale than rap music is (and lets not forget how much rap music is censored....BECAUSE OF SOCIETY BEING FULL OF PUSSIES), and people whined about GTA V and the torture scene. It's a fucking video game. You have to be careful what you do and say in this day and age because someone is going to get offended by it. They could, you know, just ignore it and look the other way, but, people choose not to, they choose to cry like a bunch of babies.

The last part of my post went way over your head. Like, WAY over your head. It had nothing to do with playing with strangers. Laughing my fucking ass off right now.

:pipebomb::pipebomb:

Reactions: JC4Life37