New ACW Staff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
After the hiatus of last week, there have been some alterations to the ACW Staff. The_King unfortunately decided to step down, and we welcomed two new members to the Creative room.

The ACW staff team is now composed of:

- Pete
- ~Primetime~
- ManOnTheMoon
- BraZZers (aka Derrick)

Any complaints, suggestions and comments should now be directed at these four.

The Nicker

Reaction score
With a staff team that big there shouldn't be so many problems.

Only deserving to be a staff member is Pete, and maybe ManOnTheMoon even though I don't know him.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
You don't know me either, Nicker.

I'm an experienced writer. Not that much, but I've been in an e-fed staff for almost a year so I know what writing is.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I know, but if people have a signature that says "Derrick, go back to UWF!" There needs to be some kind of controlled system going on keeping you from the staff room of ACW. It's a conflict of interest. You're right though, I don't know you and don't know if you're good or not.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It was "Bring Derrick Back To UWF" because Derrick is banned over there and we want him back. There is no conflict of interest. Feds are for fun. There is no rivalry between ACW and UWF.

Reactions: 1 person

Pete

Reaction score
If you want to pin it on anyone, Nick, pin it on me. I picked the two new staffers, on the grounds that they are amongst the most enthusiastic and participating members of ACW, and they had never been given a chance until now. I trust that the four of us will be able to work together, and I need someone who will help me a little more than Prime and ManOn are able to right now (no offense to them). Derrick seems to be that guy. We'll see where we are in a month or so.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in me, though, especially considering our past.

Pete

Reaction score
We'll see where it goes from here.

For now, I've got Donnie lined up for the next card. Please let me know if you can't make it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Wonder if The_King will still be doing RPs and the such.

But this should be an interesting staff so let's see how this goes. But mannnn staff is almost like a revolving door. Hopefully this crew stays intact for a while.

Pete

Reaction score
Yes King will be RPing, despite his no-show this week. He dropped out of Staff because he only had time for one of the two, and he chose RPing.

And you're telling me about revolving doors - when I started I was like #4 in the hierarchy and now all of a sudden I'm fedhead :bookert: Anyway, I trust these guys, and hopefully we can continue to work together and bring ACW back to where it was two months ago. At least that is my intention.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah you just kept going up and up and now you at the top... don't get a big head :p

Andy

Reaction score
Well, I can come back in a couple of days, considering the fact that I'll have a lot more free time on my hands from now. Also, what the hell? Why has this entire section slowed its roll?

Pete

Reaction score
Maybe because many people are leaving and choosing to go next door. Our roster is tiny.

Let me know if you want to come back, I may have a good entry point for you soon.

BDC

Reaction score
I welcome both Manon and Derrick. As long as they work hard to keep the weekly goings on going. Be patient guys. Change isn't easy here. I wish I had more time, I'd join ya again.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus