Neighbourhood bans mom and daughter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Source: QMI Agency

A British mother and daughter have been banned from their neighbourhood because of their drunken antics.

Kim Ohoro, 39, and her 17-year-old daughter, Katie Scott, harassed and distressed neighbours in Burnley, located 50 km north of Manchester. They have been banned from their home in the area for three months and risk a fine of $8,000 if they go back.

Police said over the past three months, they and town council have received more than 20 complaints about the mother and daughter's drunken behaviour, which included swearing, shouting, fighting, parties and loud music.

One woman who has lived in the area for 60 years told police she would leave her home every day just to get away.

"She said she dreaded walking out on the street and often just sat and cried," police said. "Another lady said she felt constantly intimidated and was scared to walk past the house. A third resident said he felt suicidal and feared for his safety."

Police moved in on Tuesday to have the two women kicked out of the house because of their behaviour -- a move that is allowed under the Anti-Social Behaviour Act.

"I am satisfied with the result and hope it sends out a clear message that the community will not tolerate this type of behaviour and the police will use all available legislation to take firm action against those involved in serious and persistent anti-social behaviour," Const. Adam Gordon said in the release.

I can't believe you can ban people from their own home. I mean, it sounds like they deserved it, but I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Perhaps one of our UK friends can enlighten us as to whether this is commonplace over there?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
That is amazing...wish we could do that in the US...I would have a nice little list compiled of people that are banned.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
TBH I have a completely different view of this. If I don't like my neighbors, I suck it and deal. If they're that bad, then I'll move to somewhere where I like my neighbors. Under no circumstances do I think it's okay to try and remove people from their own homes. Just the way B sees it.

The Viper

Reaction score
TBH I have a completely different view of this. If I don't like my neighbors, I suck it and deal. If they're that bad, then I'll move to somewhere where I like my neighbors. Under no circumstances do I think it's okay to try and remove people from their own homes. Just the way B sees it.

It pays good money to move and is very stressful. If I had the choice to ban my drunken skank neighbors that are harassing me from their home, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It pays good money to move and is very stressful. If I had the choice to ban my drunken skank neighbors that are harassing me from their home, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I just don't feel it's my right to impose my will on others. If I'm not happy with them, I have to make the changes to be happy, not make them.

Also as you said it costs good money, what if they don't have enough to find a new home? Then what, they live on the streets?

Merry Christmas and good will to man, right?

The Viper

Reaction score
I just don't feel it's my right to impose my will on others. If I'm not happy with them, I have to make the changes to be happy, not make them.

Also as you said it costs good money, what if they don't have enough to find a new home? Then what, they live on the streets?

Merry Christmas and good will to man, right?

Yeah well they don't care about their neighbors and couldn't give a shit about anybody else but themselves so maybe they don't deserve a home?

They can get drunk all they want, but try to keep it to themselves so they don't disturb the peace. I've dealt with drunk fucks who hoot and holler and harass their neighbors so I think that's why I couldn't give a shit about them.

Obviously, that's how I see it. Different strokes for different folks. :D

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah well they don't care about their neighbors and couldn't give a shit about anybody else but themselves so maybe they don't deserve a home?

They can get drunk all they want, but try to keep it to themselves so they don't disturb the peace. I've dealt with drunk fucks who hoot and holler and harass their neighbors so I think that's why I couldn't give a shit about them.

Obviously, that's how I see it. Different strokes for different folks. :D
I've dealt with drunk people, drug dealers, thieves, and every other kind of disreputable human being imaginable but I'd never claim that my needs supersede theirs. If I'm bothered by these people I take steps to rectify it for myself. Everyone is entitled to their own home. Kicking out people you don't like leads to a dangerous precedent.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
A third resident said he felt suicidal and feared for his safety.

That made me roll my eyes. He let them get to him that bad? Sounds like someone should have went and put an ass whooping on them. If my neighbors were that bad, that is what I honestly would do.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That made me roll my eyes. He let them get to him that bad? Sounds like someone should have went and put an ass whooping on them. If my neighbors were that bad, that is what I honestly would do.
Honestly I probably wouldn't have too much a problem with that. At least you're doing something to show them you don't like their behavior.

Maybe it would teach them to straighten the fuck out.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I doubt it. They probably are the kind of people who have never had any structure in their life. The mother was probably a wild child, and then let her daughter do the same thing. So ass whoopings are what is in order.

The Viper

Reaction score

If anything, I'd just go whoop their ass. Maybe banning them is a bit much so I agree with Brandon on this one (yeah, you win this round).

Shit, just give them an ass whooping and straighten them out is fine with me.