Necro Watches Wrestling *Spoilers Inside*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
  • Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
He pinned him and the ref counted 1-2-3 :brodgers

1631330698331.png

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
He pinned him and the ref counted 1-2-3 :brodgers
I just was more impressed that one PAC lost, though he seems to be doing that in AEW, and two they gave what could be a PPV away fro free.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just was more impressed that one PAC lost, though he seems to be doing that in AEW, and two they gave what could be a PPV away fro free.

It was travel issues apparently and was meant to he on PPV tbf. I agreed Pac does a lot of jobs tho, basically every time he gets a real feud. I wouldn't have minded him going over here.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I put Spoilers on my thread title incase someone randomly pops into this lol.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It was travel issues apparently and was meant to he on PPV tbf. I agreed Pac does a lot of jobs tho, basically every time he gets a real feud. I wouldn't have minded him going over here.
Ah, gotcha. And yeah, that is what is gets me it seems like in AEW he pretty much jobs, but in Dragon Gate and a few other promotions he was on top per say like when he "lost" it was some times someone else taking the pin.

Reactions: Necro and Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ah, gotcha. And yeah, that is what is gets me it seems like in AEW he pretty much jobs, but in Dragon Gate and a few other promotions he was on top per say like when he "lost" it was some times someone else taking the pin.

Well there was fuckery tonight. lol

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I get that, but still, lol. He just seems to be wasted there honestly

Yeah his current feud is a bit underwhelming. I do want to see if him and Andrade can build chemistry. Those two could have some sweet matches. Btw your avatar is sick!

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah his current feud is a bit underwhelming. I do want to see if him and Andrade can build chemistry. Those two could have some sweet matches. Btw your avatar is sick!
Same and they have a similar style so that is good. So given a proper feud and all then as you said they could have sweet matches. Thank you!

Reactions: Necro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It kinda looked like we might get a rematch based on the ending but Tony hates rematches even when I want them so :side:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Day 10

231. Mai Sakurai Challenge Series Match #4 Maika defeated Mai Sakurai.

Thoughts: Mai looked pretty good in this match, she had some solid punches at one point. Obviously she wasn't going to win, but she put on a good effort.
Rating: 3

232. Future Of STARDOM Championship Match Unagi Sayaka (c) defeated Waka Tsukiyama.

Thoughts: Waka came out like a ball of fire, for some so new to the sport she really is pretty solid in the ring. Unagi is incredible though so the outcome was obvious. The finishing submission was sick.
Rating: 3.5

233. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Blue Stars Match Saya Kamitani defeated Ruaka.

Thoughts: Saya is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Love her skills in the ring, and her mask is awesome. Ruaka is pretty solid in the ring as well. They had a competitive fight, but glad Saya picked up the win.

234. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Red Stars Match Momo Watanabe defeated Kaori “Fukigen Death” Yoneyama.

Thoughts: I knew Kaori was going to lose, but holy shit I love her so much haha. Great character work, and every time she fakes smokes her cigarette I crack the hell up. This match was over quickly, leading right into the next mask vs Saki.
Rating: Squash

235. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Red Stars Match Momo Watanabe defeated Saki Kashima.

Thoughts: Momo got another win now over Saki. Kaori was helping Saki but still couldn't defeat Momo. Momo is incredible.

236. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Red Stars Match Himeka defeated Natsupoi.

Thoughts: This match was great. Himeka is so hard hitting, and Natsupoi put has so much heart. This match was a perfect David vs Goliath battle. Every moment of this match had me on the edge of my seat. The ending was great with Himeka using a version of the torture rack.
Rating: 4

237. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Red Stars Match Giulia defeated Mina Shirakawa.

Thoughts: This was a great match, really hard hitting. MIna surprised me, I enjoy her but she really brought it this match especially. I'm very sad to see Giulia is out with a neck injury now. She looked like she was hurting in this match.

238. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Red Stars Match Koguma defeated Starlight Kid

Thoughts: This was a great hard hitting matchup. Starlight Kid is showing great potential, and Koguma is really incredible. She's hard hitting, and very crisp. Awesome to see Hazuki back.

239. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Blue Stars Match Konami defeated Syuri.

Thoughts: WOW! What a match! These two had a banger, and went at each other with everything they had. The pace of this was fucking crazy. One of the best matches I've seen in awhile.
Rating: 4.5

240. STARDOM 5-Star Grand Prix 2021 Blue Stars Match Takumi Iroha defeated Tam Nakano.

Thoughts: Takumi is easily one of the best joshi's going today IMO, and she had an excellent match with Tam. Tam put up an excellent effort, but could compete with Takumi in the end. This was just as good as the previous match. Epic.
Rating: 4.5

Overall: This one of the best events I've seen in awhile. The two last matches were incredible, and there rest of the matches were great.

Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
WWE Monday Night Raw 9/13/2021

241. Charlotte Flair (c) Defeated Shayna Baszler

Thoughts: This was a decent match, until Nia interference that you could see a mile away.
Rating: 2.5

242. The Viking Raiders & Drew McIntyre Defeated Jinder Mahal, Shanky & Veer

Thoughts: This was pretty bad, please don't make Drew have to fight these guys anymore.

243. Damien Priest (c) Defeated Jeff Hardy United States Title Match

Thoughts: This was a pretty good match, especially when you compare if to the previous two

244. Nikki A.S.H Defeated Tamina

Thoughts: I'm not sure why Tamina needs to be on my screen every week. Her matches are so brutal lmao. The ending screw up was hilarious though.

245. Rhea Ripley Defeated Natalya

Thoughts: I enjoy both, and this was actually a solid match for what it was.

246. Mace, T-Bar, AJ Styles & Omos Defeated The New Day & Mansoor & Ali

Thoughts: This was a pretty fun match. Omos is a frigging beast, and really has grown on me. There wasn't anything earth shattering this match, but in comparison to other matches it was good haha

247. Doudrop Defeated Eva Marie

Thoughts: Why this was on my television is beyond me. What in the actual fuck.
Raging: Squash

248. Bobby Lashley (c) vs Randy Orton WWE Championship Match

Thoughts: For Raw this was a really good match. we had some good action, the only thing I was surprised about was how easy Randy Orton lost.

249. Big E (c) Defeated Bobby Lashley and is the new WWE Champion

Thoughts: Man if WWE dropped the ball on this I swear lmao. WWE did something right, lets only hope they don't fuck this amazing night up.

Overall This was a truly terrible show, but the ending almost made it worth watching. I said almost.

Last edited:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AEW Dark Elevation 9/13/2021

250. Emi Sakura (with Lulu Pencil) defeated Queen Aminata

Thoughts: Queen actually got some offense in, and looked pretty good in there. Enjoyed whatever move that was with her ass haha. I really hope Lulu gets her redemption soon for being treated so poorly. Aminata had a really cool looking boot to Emi's head that looked great.

251. Frankie Kazarian defeated Ren Jones

Thoughts: Kind of bizarre match. Ren seemed a bit all over the place in this brief encounter. Tony calling Eddie a dumbass was a highlight though

252. Penelope Ford defeated Layna Lennox

Thoughts: Love to see Penelope and The Bunny! The Muta Lock was sick.

253. The Butcher and The Blade defeated Turbo Floyd and Truth Magnum

Thoughts: LMAO I will say Truth & Turbo had a great look, and names. The Butcher doing the Bob Backlund knee walk pops me. The neckbreaker Power Bomb is sick.

254. Jade Cargill defeated Shawna Reed

Thoughts: Shawna Reed looked like a sitting duck out there lmao from the start. Tall Paul with some Scott Hall hate smh lol. Jade is a smokeshow.

255. Anna Jay and Tay Conti defeated Ella Shae and Jaylee

Thoughts: There is too much hotness with Anna & Tay my God haha. Damn these two girls got beat down good, jesus lmao.

256. Daniel Garcia defeated Lee Moriarty

Thoughts: Eddie calling 2point0 and Daniel Garcia ugly lmao. This was a really great Dark match. Lee is the real deal, and I love Garcia. Awesome ring psychology working the fingers. Can't wait to see Lee again in action.

257. Nyla Rose defeated Skye Blue.

Thoughts: I really think Skye Blue will be a star some day. This match was not that long, but Skye got a lot in which was cool to see. Not shocked by the outcome, still cool to see Skye every time.

Reactions: Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AEW Dynamite 9/15/2021

258. Adam Cole Defeated Frankie Kazarian

Thoughts: This was a really good opener. It was obvious Adam Cole was going to win, and it got off to a shaky start, but once it got going it was really fun. These guys had great chemistry after the initial miscommunication.

259. FTR Defeated Dante Martin & Matt Sydal

Thoughts: Another really great match. Dante & Matt are an awesome team, and I hope to see more of them.

260. Jade Cargill Defeated Leyla Hirsh

Thoughts: Leyla took Jade to the limit. Jade had her best match I've see, and that has to certainly be helped by Leyla. Both were great in the ring together
Raging: 3.5

261. Darby Allin Defeated Shawn Spears

Thoughts: What a night for wrestling, This was a good match, and Spears got more in than I thought he would. They worked Spear's knee the whole match. The only weird thing was the face paint angle, where they wiped off the face paint from Darby & Sting's faces.

262. John Moxley & Eddie Kingston Defeated 2point0

Thoughts: This was a decent main event, not too much going on but solid. 2point0 got in more than I thought they would.

Overall: An above average Dynamite. The amount they got in 2 hours was amazing. Loved the show.

Reactions: Chris