Necro Watches Wrestling *Spoilers Inside*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Villano69

Reaction score
IWA 1995 King of the Deathmatch Tournament

102. Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Mr. Gannosuke - Barbed Wire Board and Chain match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match (7:11)

Thoughts: This was a decent opener, They certainly went all over in this match.
Rating: 2.5

103. Terry Funk defeated Leatherface - Barbed Wire Board and Chain match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match (8:54)

Thoughts: Man Terry got beat up pretty good in this match. I've seen multiple videos with Leatherface in them. I assume this is Rick Patterson in this match and not Corporal Kirchner. Really enjoyable match.
Rating: 3

104. Cactus Jack defeated Terry Gordy - Barbed Wire Baseball Bat and Thumbtacks match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match 6:58

Thoughts: Man this match was way better than I remembered. They packed in a ton of stuff in 7 minutes. The only thing that was pretty damn scary were the powerbombs. The first one was bad, but the second one looked insane on Cactus. Overall though the match was so awesome. I know Terry wasn't the same after 93, but he still was pretty damn good. RIP
Rating: 3.5

105. Shoji Nakamaki defeated Hiroshi Ono - Barbed Wire Baseball Bat and Thumbtacks match
IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match

Thoughts: This match was incredible, these guys went all out. And the ending was ridiculous. Man, those last few minutes were brutal. Both were a bloody mess.
Rating: 4

106. Terry Funk defeated Tiger Jeet Singh - Barbed Wire Board and Glass match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament semi-final match

Thoughts: I liked this Tiger match a bit more. Terry's selling was on another level, The Cactus fuckery at the end was a bit flimsy.

107. Cactus Jack defeated Shoji Nakamaki Barbed Wire Board and Spike Nail match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament semi-final match

Thoughts: Shoji with another incredible match, These guys put on a clinic. Brutal but beautifully done.

108. Cactus Jack defeated Terry Funk- Barbed Wire Rope, Exploding Barbed Wire Boards and Exploding Ring Time Bomb Deathmatch IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament final match

Thoughts: What a grand finale on this tournament. The crimson mask on Cactus was amazing. These guys put on a great match, I really enjoyed it.
Rating: 4.5

Overall I only covered the tournament, there was other matches as well on the card. This was a pretty solid tournament. There were some matches that were misses, but overall the great matches outweighed those.
This card was an all time classic, and the main event is famous...and should be because it was awesome!

Villano69

Reaction score
GCW The Art of War Games 9/4/2021

184. Billie Starkz defeated Janai Kai

Thoughts: Janai is very green, and this match was pretty sloppy. It was pretty scary at the end when Billie almost botched the tombstone, luckily she adjusted, and didn't rush.
Rating: 2.5

185. Tony Deppen defeated Allie Katch

Thoughts: Very good match. Tony is a great heel, and Allie really is such a great talent.

186. PBR Ladder Scramble Fuckfest: Ninja Mack defeated Dante Leon, Yoya, Nick Wayne, Jake Lander, Shane Mercer, and Jordan Oliver

Thoughts: Ninja Mack is fucking insane lmao. What a match. Everyone did great. Jordan Oliver and Dante are my other favoties in this match, but everyone did an awesome job.
Rating: 3.5

187. The Art of War Games: MDK Gang (Nick Gage, Alex Colon, Mance Warner, Matthew Justice, EFFY, & AJ Gray) defeated 44OH! (Rickey Shane Page, Atticus Cogar, Gregory Iron, Bobby Beverly, Eddy Only, & Eric Ryan)

Thoughts: This match was fucking crazy as hell, so much blood, and so many crazy spots. I'm shocked no one got seriously injured. The Spanish Fly from Alex Colon was frigging crazy.

188. GCW Championship Open Challenge: Matt Cardona (c) defeated Frank The Clown
GCW Championship Open Challenge: Jon Moxley defeated Matt Cardona (c)

Thoughts: Cardona had the crowd pissed, and then boom Mox out of no where with the victory. For GCW to score Mox is incredible.
Rating: Angle/Squash

Overall: Really good show, I def have to check out more GCW

I need to see this show. I'm definitely buying the Moxley-Gage GCW PPV show next week. That should be epic

Reactions: Necro