Necro Watches Wrestling *Spoilers Inside*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That last match for gcw can burn

Reactions: Necro

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
That last match for gcw can burn
I don't like Mox really, but this will certainly give GCW more views. I do think eventually Nick Gage will win it off him.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I don't like Mox really, but this will certainly give GCW more views. I do think eventually Nick Gage will win it off him.
Nah, I like Mox. It is just that it was the match I lost my bet on, lol/.

• Haha

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Nah, I like Mox. It is just that it was the match I lost my bet on, lol/.

LOL ya I lost that one, too. GCW always throwing in a few swerves haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
ECW The Doctor Is In 8/3/1996

194. Mikey Whipwreck Defeated Devon Storm

Thoughts: I always enjoyed Crowbar, and Mikey Whipwreck was talented as hell. Different type of match, but was fun to see Devon Storm not pin him, and want to keep inflicting punishment on him.
Rating: 3

195. Johnny Smith Defeated Louie Spicolli

Thoughts: This match wasn't long enough for a higher rating, but it was good for the time it had. Johnny Smith was pretty talented in this match, Wish I saw more of his work. Louie was a sad story, and it's tough to watch his matches knowing how young he died.
Rating: 2.5

196. D'Von Dudley vs Axl Rotten

Thoughts: This wasn't a match, but the chairshot Bubba gave D'Von was insane. Then there were about 30 more chairshots lol. This shit was crazy.
Rating: Angle

197. Stevie Richards (with The Blue Meanie, Don E. Allen, Lori Fullington, Raven, Super Nova, and Tyler Fullington) defeated the Sandman (with Missy Hyatt) by pinfall

Thoughts: So Raven fucked up Stevie before the match because he went behind Raven's back and signed a contract to defend Raven's Heavyweight Championship. Sandman had been attacked earlier in the night so he was even worse than he normally was in the ring. Overall it was fun though, just a full match of interference, and craziness.

198. 2 Cold Scorpio Defeated Chris Jericho

Thoughts: Awesome match, Scorpio has always been great, and Jericho obviously is one of the best to ever do it. Scorpio def looked like gave Jericho a concussion on that finisher though.
Rating: 3.5

199. Shane Douglas (with Francine) (c) defeated Pitbull #2 (with Pitbull #1)

Thoughts: Really great match. Pitbull #2 was pouring blood, and The Franchise was beating the crap out of him. This was a war in there, and was really fun.

200. Brian Lee and Taz (with Bill Alfonso and Team Taz) defeated Steve Williams and Tommy Dreamer (with Beulah McGillicutty) by pinfall

Thoughts: Seeing Dr. Death in ECW is amazing. This was a pretty good match. I wish it was a bit longer, but fun as hell.

201. The Gangstas (Mustafa and New Jack) defeated the Bruise Brothers (Don Bruise and Ron Bruise), the Eliminators (John Kronus and Perry Saturn) (c), and the Samoan Gangsta Party (Mack Daddy Kane and Sammy Silk)

Thoughts: This was another wild match, and was really fun. So much stuff was going on you just kept trying to keep up. The Eliminators were the real deal. All these guys were going ham in here.

202. Sabu defeated Rob Van Dam in a Stretcher Match

Thoughts: This match had a ton of botches. RVD & Sabu matches def are hit or miss. This was more miss than hit, but had some good stuff. Overall it was pretty enjoyable.

Overall This PPV had decent, but certainly wasn't that great of a show.

Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
NXT Arrival 2/27/2014

203. Cesaro defeated Sami Zayn

Thoughts: This was one of the best matches I've watched in awhile. These two together were amazing. Makes me sad to see where these guys are at this point in WWE.
Rating: 4.5

204. Mojo Rawley defeated CJ Parker

Thoughts: This match was decent, but never was a Mojo fan really. Juice Robinson is solid talent, but again never been that much of a fan of his for some reason.

205. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) (c) defeated Too Cool (Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty)

Thoughts: This was surprisingly a good match. The Ascension I feel like could have been used way better than they were. Scotty with the shaved head reminds me of Shawn Michaels LMAO guy is very talented though, and Lawler was always underrated IMO. RIP to Grand Master Sexay

206. Paige (c) defeated Emma by submission

Thoughts: I never liked this Emma gimmick, always dug her more badass one of course. This match was really good, and these two had great chemistry. Emma's powerbomb was great, and loved the Paige Turner. That submission was great to finish off the match.

207. Tyler Breeze vs. Xavier Woods ended in a no contest

Thoughts: So Rusev interrupted the match, and damn I loved that presentation with Rusev and Lana. Rusev destroy poor Xavier. Rusev was and is a beast. We need Lana in AEW now!
Rating: Angle

208. Adrian Neville defeated Bo Dallas (c)

Thoughts: This was a really good ladder match. Bo Dallas was actually pretty decent, and Pac as usual was fucking great. He was pretty damn jacked in this match.

Overall What a show, a lot of good stuff. I am going to rewatch all NXT big events.

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cesaro vs Sami was something special

Reactions: Alexa and Necro

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Cesaro vs Sami was something special
Yeah Cesaro is someone I'd love to be a free agent, and wrestle around the world again. Maybe at this point he just wants the steady job.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AWA WrestleRock 1986

209. Brad Rheingans defeated Boris Zukhov Singles match 08:31

Thoughts: Not much going on in this match. There was some good heat at the end, but overall wasn't that interesting to me.

210. Little Mr. T and Cowboy Lang defeated Lord Littlebrook and Little Tokyo Tag team match 10:01

Thoughts: This was a really fun match, I really always enjoy when they bring the minis around. I do think we need some minis matches in current wrestling.

211. Colonel DeBeers defeated Wahoo McDaniel by disqualification Singles match 05:03

Thoughts: So in this match they say that Colonel DeBeers believes in White supremacy. Yeah I'd say times have changed for the better. This was a real hard hitting match, I certainly wouldn't want to get hit by Wahoo. Damn that guy looked stiff as hell lol

212. Tiger Mask defeated Buck Zumhofe Singles match (Tiger Mask's NWA International Junior Heavyweight Championship was not on the line) 10:55

Thoughts: Do yourself a favor don't look up Buck's wiki, guy was disgusting and is in jail for life. This was a really good match. Tiger Mask was great in this, and Zumhofe played his role.

213. Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo defeated The Fabulous Ones (Stan Lane and Steve Keirn) Tag team match 14:01

Thoughts: This was an awesome match, Rotunda was once great, those stupid gimmicks really screwed him up. The fabolous Ones were great, and Barry was going into his prime at this time.

214. Giant Baba defeated Bulldog Bob Brown Singles match 8:28

Thoughts: I understand Giant Baba is a legend, but this was painful to watch.
Rating: 2

215. Harley Race vs. Rick Martel ended in a double countout Singles match 17:34

Thoughts: This was a really fun watch. Ric Martel was really in his prime here, and Harley could still go. Not a fan of the double count out, but match was great.

216. Sherri Martel defeated Luna Vachon, Joyce Grable, Kat LeRoux, Rose Divine, Taylor Thomas, Despina Montagas, Misty Blue Simmes, Debbie Combs, and Candi Divine 10-woman battle royal 10:00

Thoughts: Pretty cool seeing Sherri, and Luna in there. Not a fan of these type of matches, but this was fine for what it was. I'm guessing Sherri didn't actually win 50,000 dollars for that though lmao
Rating: N/A ( I don't rate Battle Royals or Royal Rumbles)

217. Sgt. Slaughter (c) defeated Kamala (with Skandor Akbar) by disqualification Singles match for the AWA America's Championship 09:54

Thoughts: This was a long ten minutes. I respet that both these guys were over, but this was a pretty boring match to me.

218. Scott Hall and Curt Hennig (c) defeated The Long Ryders (Scott Irwin and Bill Irwin) Tag team match for the AWA World Tag Team Championship 27:53

Thoughts: Scott Hall was a beast back then, dude was built like a statue. Henning was amazing, too. The Irwin's had a cool look dug them as a tag team. Hall & Henning certainly had a great chemistry together. I'm shocked Hall wasn't signed up by Vince way sooner.

219. Scott LeDoux defeated Larry Zbyszko by disqualification Boxing match with Larry Hennig as the special guest referee 12:19

Thoughts: Larry Zbyszko in a karate outfit is everything I always wanted. Boxing matches in wrestling are probably the thing I hate most. This had some okay action, but I just can't stand these type of matches. Scott LeDoux was a pretty scary dude though. Larry getting knocked out was pretty good.

220. Nick Bockwinkel defeated Stan Hansen (c) by disqualification Singles match for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship 10:43

Thoughts: So Bockwinkel has a Indiana Jones whip lmao. Stan Hansen is scary as hell, what a maniac lol.The ending sucked Hansen threw Bockwinkel over the top rope. But after they started an all out brawl which was pretty cool.

221. Greg Gagne and Jimmy Snuka defeated King Kong Brody and The Barbarian Steel cage match 12:12

Thoughts: Greg Gagne is the most out of place person in a wrestling I've ever seen lmao. Guy looks ridiculous. Brody & Barbarian are huge. Both are beasts. Snuka is small, but obviously has a ton of muscle. Snuka had such incredible athleticism. This was a really good cage match, and Brody's selling was next level.

222. Verne Gagne defeated Sheik Adnan El Kassey Steel cage match 06:54

Thoughts: El Kassey was busted open in the beginning of this match. Verne could still go even at that older age. But this was sad to watch.

223. The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal and Road Warrior Hawk) (with Paul Ellering) defeated Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin Steel cage match 21:21

Thoughts: This was a decent match, the one I watched though I believe was cut down on Peacock. From what I saw it was really good though. Michael Hayes' selling was incredible. The Warriors were jacked as fuck, and were solid in the cage.

224. Buddy Rose and Doug Somers defeated The Midnight Rockers (Sean Michaels and Marty Jannetty) Tag team match 12:03

Thoughts: This match I had to watch on youtube because it's not on Peacock. This match was really good, and Buddy Rose needs more love for sure. Interesting to see Sherri on the outside, just 6 years later she'd be managing Shawn Michaels. This match was back and forth all match. Too bad Marty was so crazy. Guy really could have been a legend.

Overall Man this was a bit much at almost 4 hours this thing was so frigging long lmao. The amount of legends on this show was amazing. I wonder if everyone got paid haha.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Another coward that doesn't rate battle royals like KIF :smh

I think I watched this show when it was uploaded to the Network but I dont really remember shit so I'm not sure lol none of these matches rang a bell but they didn't seem very memorable either

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Another coward that doesn't rate battle royals like KIF :smh

I think I watched this show when it was uploaded to the Network but I dont really remember shit so I'm not sure lol none of these matches rang a bell but they didn't seem very memorable either
Yeah me and KIF are very similar :charlotte:

Yeah, it really wasn't worth watching.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
WWE Smackdown 9/10/2021

225. Ten-Man Tag Team Match:Intercontinental Champion King Nakamura, Boogz, Big E, Dominik Mysterio & Rey Mysterio Defeated Sami Zayn, Apollo Crews, the Dirty Dawgs & Otis

Thoughts: This match was a cluster, but had a ton of good talent in the ring. Having the Trae Young involvement was pretty cool.

226. Seth Rollins Defeated Edge

Thoughts: Man this was a PPV match on Smackdown. Seriously to me better than their SummerSlam match.
Rating: 4

227. SmackDown Tag Team Championship Main Event Match:the Street Profits Defeated the Usos(c) by DQ

Thoughts: Another really good match that had a weak ending. Montez Ford put's his body on the line every match. Dude is a maniac

AEW Rampage 9/10/2021

228. Andrade Defeated Pac

Thoughts: This match had some poor chemistry, but had some amazing spots. Al though most of the spots came out dangerous as hell because they actually were. I enjoyed this match overall, but the ending was awful to me.

229. Riho, Kris Statlander, and Ruby Soho Defeated Britt Baker, Rebel, & Jamie Hayter

Thoughts: This match was a bit sloppy too, I enjoy everyone involved, but some of the stuff Kris & Riho were trying to do came off sloppy.

230. Brian Pillman Jr. Defeated Max Caster

Thoughts: This was a pretty fun quick match. Loved seeing Brian PIllman get the hometown victory. A concept that *cough, cough* every company should practice. Mox coming out after in his hometown was also awesome.

Reactions: Chris

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
"Andrade Defeated Pac"...What?