Necro Watches Wrestling *Spoilers Inside*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
"very chaotic, but not chaotic" you just summed up Ganbare

Reactions: Necro

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
"very chaotic, but not chaotic" you just summed up Ganbare

Yeah, I honestly didn't mind it. Was some solid wrestling.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly didn't mind it. Was some solid wrestling.
Great to hear again, and I haven't seen it yet, lol. Ganbare and a couple others are always chaotic, but solid

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
NOAH Premium Summer Dream 8/29/2021

95. Singles Match Junta Miyawaki defeated Yasutaka Yano.

Thoughts: very good opener. Both guys are technically solid, nothing too flashy, but really enjoyed it.
Rating: 3

96. Singles Match Kotaro Suzuki defeated Akitoshi Saito.

Thoughts: Suzuki is fun to watch. I respect Saito still doing his thing, just a bit slow moving at this point.
Rating: 2.5

97. Tag Team Match Funky Express (King Tani & Mohammed Yone) defeated Takashi Sugiura & Otoko Sakari via disqualification.

Thoughts: This is the second day in a row I'm watching a match with a guy in a g-string haha, not that there's anything wrong with that. The ending was pretty hilarious. Pretty fun match

98. 6 Man Tag Team Match Kongoh (Tadasuke, Hao & Aleja) vs. Daisuke Harada, Hajime Ohara & Atsushi Kotoge went to a 30 minute time limit draw.

Thoughts: This was a very good match. Even with the length it kept me interested throughout. There were a ton of dynamic moves, and great action.
Rating: 3.5

99. Singles Match Seiki Yoshioka defeated YO-HEY.

Thoughts: I enjoyed this match. Pretty good pace. Wasn't too long, but peaked my interest.

100. 6 Man Tag Team Match Kongoh (Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima & Manabu Soya) defeated Masa Kitamiya, Daiki Inaba & Kinya Okada.

Thoughts: Another sweet match, Kongoh rules.

101. 6 Man Tag Team Match Yoshinari Ogawa, Kaito Kiyomiya & HAYATA defeated Keiji Mutoh, NOSAWA Rongai & Naomichi Marufuji.

Thoughts: This match had tons of fuckery, and it was all awesome. At the end of the match it also included Mutoh running over Kiyomiya. And it looked so devastating or not so much lmao. Not like I want anyone legit getting by a car lmao, but this was similar to Hulk Hogan's chair shot on Konnan.

Overall The show started a bit slow, but there was a ton of great stuff on it. There were three top notch matches, and everything was watchable.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
IWA 1995 King of the Deathmatch Tournament

102. Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Mr. Gannosuke - Barbed Wire Board and Chain match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match (7:11)

Thoughts: This was a decent opener, They certainly went all over in this match.

103. Terry Funk defeated Leatherface - Barbed Wire Board and Chain match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match (8:54)

Thoughts: Man Terry got beat up pretty good in this match. I've seen multiple videos with Leatherface in them. I assume this is Rick Patterson in this match and not Corporal Kirchner. Really enjoyable match.

104. Cactus Jack defeated Terry Gordy - Barbed Wire Baseball Bat and Thumbtacks match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match 6:58

Thoughts: Man this match was way better than I remembered. They packed in a ton of stuff in 7 minutes. The only thing that was pretty damn scary were the powerbombs. The first one was bad, but the second one looked insane on Cactus. Overall though the match was so awesome. I know Terry wasn't the same after 93, but he still was pretty damn good. RIP

105. Shoji Nakamaki defeated Hiroshi Ono - Barbed Wire Baseball Bat and Thumbtacks match
IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament quarter-final match

Thoughts: This match was incredible, these guys went all out. And the ending was ridiculous. Man, those last few minutes were brutal. Both were a bloody mess.
Rating: 4

106. Terry Funk defeated Tiger Jeet Singh - Barbed Wire Board and Glass match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament semi-final match

Thoughts: I liked this Tiger match a bit more. Terry's selling was on another level, The Cactus fuckery at the end was a bit flimsy.

107. Cactus Jack defeated Shoji Nakamaki Barbed Wire Board and Spike Nail match IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament semi-final match

Thoughts: Shoji with another incredible match, These guys put on a clinic. Brutal but beautifully done.

108. Cactus Jack defeated Terry Funk- Barbed Wire Rope, Exploding Barbed Wire Boards and Exploding Ring Time Bomb Deathmatch IWA King of the Deathmatch tournament final match

Thoughts: What a grand finale on this tournament. The crimson mask on Cactus was amazing. These guys put on a great match, I really enjoyed it.
Rating: 4.5

Overall I only covered the tournament, there was other matches as well on the card. This was a pretty solid tournament. There were some matches that were misses, but overall the great matches outweighed those.

• Love

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AEW Dark 9/4/2021

109. 2point0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) (w/Daniel Garcia) Def Hunter Knott & Rosario Grillo.

Thoughts: Good to see my boys smashing some more people. Garcia continues the intensity.
Rating: Squash

110. Wheeler YUTA (w/Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor) Def Baron Black.

Thoughts: Yuta looking good, poor Baron Black 0-16 now. Hope he gets his first win sooner than later

111. Julia Hart (w/Brian Pillman Jr & Griff Garrison) Def Heather Reckless

Thoughts: Julia Hart is very green. She has the athleticism one day to be good, right now she just has to keep building up her skills. Some of the stuff she was doing was hard to watch.

112. Hikaru Shida Def Missa Kate

Thoughts: Shida with another impressive win. Missa Kate looked pretty good in there.

113. Red Velvet Def. Skye Blue

Thoughts: Really solid dark match. Skye Blue did great in the match. LMAO Tony after the match odd as fuck on the mic.

114. The Pinnacle (Shawn Spears & Wardlow) (w/Tully Blanchard) Def Brandon Gore & JDX

Thoughts: Gore & JDX got torured in there lmao

115. The Dark Order (John Silver & 10) (w/Alan ‘5’ Angels) Def Ren Jones & Zachariah (w/Dustin Rhodes)

Thoughts: Quick squash, Silver strong as fuck

116. Penelope Ford (w/The Bunny) Def Queen Aminata

Thoughts: Quick match, pleasure to see Penelope and The Bunny though

117. Frankie Kazarian Def Dean Alexander

Thoughts: Very quick match, good to see Frankie

118. Jade Cargill (w/’Smart’ Mark Sterling) Def Blair Onyx

Thoughts: Wow, that was quick. That bitch got the job done in a flash

119. The Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) (w/Marko Stunt) Def Chaos Project (Luther & Serpentico)

Thoughts: Taz singing always cracks me up. Pretty decent match, the ending was pretty brutal though. Pretty cool seeing Marko so emotional meeting a hero of his. I'm ready to see Punk's switch turn on starting Sunday.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
WING Emperor of the Death Match

120. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga Def Mr. Pogo - Barbed Wire Baseball Bat Texas Death Match

Thoughts: Really wild match, both guys put their bodies through hell. Some of those bat shots looked brutal. Matsunaga got dropped on the back of his head on concrete, and it looked so brutal. I love after the match when they go out back and show both competitors laid out

121. The Headhunters Def Miguel Perez Jr. & WING Kanemura - WING World Tag Team Title Barbed Wire Cage Match

Thoughts: My only other time watching The Headhunters was briefly in WWF. These guys were pretty good for their size. And the moonsault at the end was pretty incredible.

122. Kevin Sullivan vs W*ING Kanemura (No Contest)

Thoughts: What a frigging match. Kevin Sullivan was a maniac in this match. All action from start to finish. The use of the spike was incredible. Kanemura was pouring blood bad. Great match.

Overall: Really cool tape, there were a lot of clips of other matches, but these were the only ones that I saw that were the full ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AEW All Out 9/5/2021

123. Best Friends & Jurassic Express def. The Hardy Family Office via submission.

Thoughts: This match was cluster to me. There was some okay stuff in the match, but it was just a mess from the start

124. Miro def. Eddie Kingston via pinfall to retain the title.

Thoughts: Very good match, I continue to enjoy Eddie, and Miro is always a pleasure

125. Jon Moxley def. Satoshi Kojima via pinfall.

Thoughts: Another solid match. not a Moxley fan usually, but he did solid in this matchup

126. Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. def. Kris Statlander via submission to retain the title.

Thoughts: Not a Statlander fan, this match was pretty good. Love me some Britt Baker

127. The Lucha Brothers def. The Young Bucks via pinfall to win the titles.

Thoughts: Can't stand the Bucks, but this match was fire. So happy with the outcome

128. Chris Jericho def. MJF via submission.
Thoughts: I'm sorry Chris Jericho is sad to watch at this point. I came around a little on the finish, but still not totally not into it.

129. CM Punk def. Darby Allin via pinfall.

Thoughts: Good return match, I understand it's not going to be full throttle right away, and the match built as it went along.

130. Paul Wight def. QT Marshall via pinfall.

Thoughts: This obviously the take a bathroom break match, so I'm fine with it.
Rating: 2

131. Kenny Omega def. Christian Cage via pinfall to retain the title.

Thoughts: This was a very good Main Event.Not the biggest Kenny fan, but love me some Chrstian.

Overall: Very good PPV. All solid matches, and the surprises were amazing.

Reactions: Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
BJW Fukubukuro Performance ~ Dainichi Xeku 8/15/2021

132.Kota Sekifuda & Tatsuhiko Yoshino defeat Kazuki Hashimoto & Kosuke Sato (10:36)

Thoughts: Pretty good opener, everyone worked hard. Kota Sekifuda has a badass look.

133. Kazumi Kikuta & Yuya Aoki defeat Hiroyuki Suzuki & Takuho Kato (9:30)

Thoughts: Very hard hitting match.

134. TLC Death: Drew Parker & Yuki Ishikawa defeat Jaki Numazawa & Ryuji Ito (11:17) TLC Death Match

Thoughts: Nothing too crazy in this match, but it was solid. Drew Parker is the fucking man.

135. Crazy Lovers (Masashi Takeda & Takumi Tsukamoto) defeat GSHOCK1010 (Akira Hyodo & Kankuro Hoshino) (15:15) Metal Highway Death Match

Thoughts: This match was pretty wild, man they had concrete blocks in the middle of the ring. I would not want to take bumps on that, ugh.

136. Yuko Miyamoto defeats Minoru Fujita (18:39) Construction Site Death Match

Thoughts: Pretty fun match, but a bit too long. Some great spots, and the construction outfits were pretty hilarious. Very cool concept

137. Yasufumi Nakanoue defeats Ryota Hama (8:34)

Thoughts: Damn, Ryota screwing around, he makes Fallah Bahh like a child. This was okay, Ryota can move for his size.

138. Okami (Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani) defeat Astronauts (Fuminori Abe & Takuya Nomura) (c) (23:17) BJW Tag Team Title Match

Thoughts: This was a really awesome match, and it was cool to see a Title change first time watching BJW.

Overall: This was a pretty good show, there were some hit & misses for me. I certainly will watch more, there is a good mix of hardcore & technical matches.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ice Ribbon New Ice Ribbon #1142 ~ Ice In Wonderland 2021

139. Asahi, Ibuki Hoshi & Saran defeat Banny Oikawa, Tae Honma & Yappy (9:17)

Thoughts: This was a great opener. Ibuki's finisher was incredible. I was real impressed with all of them. I assume Saran is brand new because she looks insanely young.

140. Saori Anou & Suzu Suzuki defeat Mochi Miyagi & NATSUMI (8:01)

Thoughts: Really enjoyed this match. Natsumi is a little green, but enjoyed her Corner Rebound Crossbody. Suzu was my favorite in this match.

141. Tsukushi Haruka defeats Rina Shingaki (10:58)

Thoughts: Really solid match, dig the chemistry these two had in the ring.

142. IW-19 Title: Hamuko Hoshi (c) defeats Totoro Satsuki (8:43)

Thoughts: This was a pretty good match, really dig Hamuko. Haruka attack out of no where after the match was also very interesting.

143. Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Ram Kaicho & Rina Yamashita) defeat Cherry, Thekla & Yuki Mashiro (13:13)

Thoughts: This match was what I most was looking forward to. Ram & Rina are my favorite currently, and they didn't disappoint. Thelka has a real cool look, and was digging Cherry in this match.

144. International Ribbon Tag Team Title: Azure Revolution (Maya Yukihi & Risa Sera) (c) defeat Miku Aono & Nao Ishikawa (14:55)

Thoughts: What a great match, these teams were back and forth, and had an all out battle. Such a good match. Azure Revolution rules. Ram coming back out was also a def plus.

145. ICExInfinity Title: Tsukasa Fujimoto (c) defeats Akane Fujita (19:14)

Thoughts: Great main event, loved the working of Tsukasa's elbow. These two women were warriors in there. Amazing job by both.

Overall: Great job, and I certainly will be putting Ice Ribbon on the top of my list when newer stuff comes out.

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
"Ram & Rina are my favorite currently"...yes. just a thousand times yes

• Love

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
WWE Raw 9/6/2021

146. Tag Team Turmoil: Bobby Lashley & Mvp Def The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Mustafa Ali and Mansoor , Lucha House Party, MACE and T-BAR, Jinder Mahal and Veer , AJ Styles and Omos

Thoughts: Very good match that started the show, and ended the show. The Omos vs Bobby showdown was pretty damn good.

147. Sheamus Def Drew McIntyre fought in a No. 1 Contender's match

Thoughts: Another solid match, these guys were going at it, and had great chemistry. Drew pulling some heel shit at the end though.

148. Nikki ASH and Rhea Ripley Def Natalya and Tamina

Thoughts: Decent enough match, not minding the team of Nikki & Rhea. Would love to see Nikki go back to her old outfit. Then those two would look badass.

149. Karrion Kross Def John Morrison

Thoughts: poor Johnny Drip Drip, dude didn't deserve this.

150. Charlotte Flair Def Nia Jax Raw's Women's Championship

Thoughts: Much better than last week, but that's not saying that much. Please don't do this match again.

151. Reggie Def Akira Tozawa

Thought: Quick segment, really good to see Drake appear. I miss him.

Overall: Not a totally unwatchable Raw, The Tag Turmoil, and Drew/Sheamus matches were highlights.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
AEW Dark Elevation 9/6/2021

152. Bear Country (Bear Bronson & Bear Boulder) defeated Ryan Nemeth & Peter Avalon (with JD Drake & Cezar Bononi)

Thoughts: Peter continues to be odd to look at. The Wingmen crack me up though. Decent enough match and the ending was pretty good after the match.
Results: 2.5

153. Emi Sakura (with Lulu Pencil) defeated Missa Kate

Thoughts: Lulu Pencil better not be taking abuse like that much more. That finisher by Emi is sick

154. Lance Archer defeated GPA

Thoughts: Carrying your victim to the ring is certainly unique. Poor kid never had a chance

155. Kiera Hogan defeated Blair Onyx

Thoughts: Good to see Kiera get her first victory

156. Nyla Rose (with Vickie Guerrero) defeated Laynie Luck

Thoughts: That finisher was awesome. So impactful

157. Anthony Bowens defeated Griff Garrison

Thoughts: Bowens really is solid in the ring. Max Caster interference was cool to see.

158. Red Velvet defeated Queen Aminata

Thoughts: Queen Aminata has a cool look. this was a quick match, but Aminata some stuff in.

159. John Silver & 10 defeated Travis Titan & Isaiah Moore

Thoughts: John Silver is so underrated. Love the guy

160. Dante Martin defeated JD Drake (with The Wingmen)

Thoughts: Really good match, Dante is incredible. JD Drake is good in the ring, and certainly reminds me of Big Bossman like Paul White said.

161. Riho defeated Skye Blue

Thoughts: Big fan of Riho, and Skye Blue really has some talent. Will be exciting when she gets her first win.

162. Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston & Darby Allin (with Sting) defeated Chaos Project (Luther & Serpentico) & RSP

Thoughts: Fun main event. Cool to see all these guys on a minor show.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
"Emi Sakura (with Lulu Pencil)"...AEW really trying to get me as a fan, lol. Also, seems like Dark is nothing but squash matches

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"Emi Sakura (with Lulu Pencil)"...AEW really trying to get me as a fan, lol. Also, seems like Dark is nothing but squash matches

It's all it's been since it's inception basically, yeah. Win/loss record padding for the most part I think