NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe turns to MVP)

Samoa Joe: "Why don't you get in line. prove yourself worthy of being a contender for this title. You think because you can abbreviate you name you deserve the title shot? Why don't you go find someone who will listen to your bullshit."

ScottT08

Reaction score
MVP:
Me, Get in line im MVP, im a VIP i dont wait in line with the rest im not like you joe, so why dont you be a man and accept my challenge.
Why dont you admit it - you know im better than you and your too scared. I mean its ok i know what you must be too scared of losing your title to me and i am half man, half amazing.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: angle know your role. vince signs your paycheck you little bitch. and as for you joe: if your looking for a challenger, look no further then right here

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "MVP, you are wrong. your like a lot of these guys in the locker room. For one, you don't have a title! And two your just like everyone else, thinks that kissing Vince's ass gets you anywhere, but all it gets you is an ass kicking in the ring from me. As for you Tomko, get in line with MVP. INcase you haven't realized, I got over a dozen of you ass kissers trying to get a shot at me. So take a number and wait your turn."

ScottT08

Reaction score
Ok well Joe obviously has other plans, but tomko how about me against you at the next show at least then i can start proving myself. And joe your days are numbered the Franchise Playa is comin for you. Tick Tock, Tick Tock

tomko: well joe, i will wait my turn. until then i am issuing an open challenge to anyone who wants to step up

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Vince if you think you can beat me why don't you give me a match the show before No Mercy. It can be my worm up match, so I can practice some submission hold. And as for you Tomko, you better look who you're talking to."

tomko: mvp, i have a better idea. i like you, and i think you like me. so how about at the next show we team up, in an open challenge against any two wrestlers from that locker room. what do you say?

ScottT08

Reaction score
Tomko i dont wanna team with you, i wanna beat you. Me V You yes or no?

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Wow pussy versus bigger pussy. This one is going to be billed as battle of the pussies in a extremely dull match. I can have a better match trying to wrestle my dick out of my pants so I can fuck my super hot wife."

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "The one you wish that you can suck Tomko."