NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: I say, NCW is running just like I pictured it. It is growing with more superstars, and more of us are participating.......awesome!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Bring it on so called champ! Let's see if you can lock your Ankle Lock before I give you my Master Lock!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Well then how about this?"

[Angle then rams Tomko into a locker and face first and bashes his head against it. Tomko is busted open and falls to the ground. Angle then applies the Ankle Lock and holds it in tight. he then head a cracking sound so he applies even more pressure. Kurt hears a snap sound and releases the hold. he then grabs a steel chair and put Tomko's ankle in it. Kurt then stomps on the chair three times, then a fourth for good measure.]

Kurt Angle: "Now it's broken!"

[Kurt walks out of the room ans he leaves Tomko on the ground crying and screaming in pain.]

The Leviathan

Reaction score
[Masters catches Angle and hits him with a huge chairshot to his back. Masters then applies the Master Lock on the Olympic Champion]

Masters: Now, who's tough man! Who's tough! Are you okay partner?

Weebo

Reaction score
[Kurt Angle gets out of the Master Lock and shifts to the back of Masters. he then slams Chris onto the concrete with an Angle Slam.]

Kurt Angle: "I am not you Masters, not you."

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
[Joe comes up to a lying masters and rolls him over. Joe grabs Masters from the throat and gets him in a body scissors. Joe locks in the rear naked choke.]

Joe: "now what Masters! Now what! You want my title! You want to prove something! Why don't I prove to you why I am the champ!!!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
*Vince comes running backstage and breaks up Masters and Joe*

Vince: Woa, you guys are going to kill eachother.......ahh, go ahead

* walks away, and Joe and Masters punch eachother again *

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
[Joe lets go of Masters unconscious on the locker room floor and see's Tomko holding his ankle. Joe grabs his title and walks out of the locker room]

Joe: "Not even worth my time in the ring."

Weebo

Reaction score
[Angle sees Joe as he walks out of the locker room.]

Kurt Angle: "Joe, those two in there are nothing but little bitches, they are not worth your time, and especially not worth mine. So don't even give thm another thought"

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe stops and looks at Kurt with the NCW Thunder Championship over his shoulder.)

Samoa Joe: "No one in this business is worth my time. Not even you Angle...."

(Joe looks at Angle for a moment and than turns away.)

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Joe!"

[Joe turns around and Angle extends his arm for a handshake.]