NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: last time i checked angle you wanted me to be a part of the angle alliance. and i said no. so shut your mout before i permanently shut it

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "No, I wanted AJ and since you guys had tag titles you were just the tag along. Styles is the one I wanted, not you really."

tomko: well angle you say that know, but you were practically on your hands and knees begging me to join. and if you do that right now i wonyt kick your teeth in. get down on your hands and knees and beg me!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Tomko, who the hell do you think you are talking too? I am a former WWE, WCW TNA and World Champion. And my I remind you that I won a gold medal in the Olympics with a freakin' broken neck. So you better know who your talking to Tomko before I have to..."

[Angle then lunges at Tomko and starts beating the shit out of him. He then takes Tomko to the ground and put him in a choke hold. Kurt then slips to the legs or Tomko and puts him in a Ankle Lock. Kurt wraps his legs in the grapevine and applies even more pressure. Tomko is screaming in pain.]

Kurt Angle: "What now Tomko! Know you know not to talk to me like that again!"

[Angle then applies even more pressure and then hears an cracking noise. Tomko starts screaming even more and you see tears dripping down his face. Referees and officials run in and pull Kurt off Tomko. EMTs come in as they get Kurt out of the room and one of the EMTs tells Tomko that his ankle has been broken and he will be out of action for a while]

tomko: f*** you angle! when i get back, your ass is mine

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Well, looks like im done fighting with all of you. Exept Kurt Angle, and Kurt, yes I did make you a match before you even requested it. Look on the first post dumass, and look at the card for Thunder.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Don't count on it Tomko. And Vince, i wanted a match against you so I could shut you the fuck up. Oh and, I'm a dumbass? I'm not the one that cheated on my wife right in front or her while she was in a wheel chair. DUMBASS!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, when Edge comes in all cocky.

Edge: Welcome to this weeks edition of the cutting Edge. Now, I know all these blueberries like Tomko,M.V.P,Chris Masters think there all cool. Some of them are, but one I dislike. I need a partner, and sure as hell, il find one, but nobody in this buisness deserves to team with the best! Jericho, Im telling you now, at No Mercy, you will cry, scream in pain, and after im done defeating you, I will make sure your gone forever out of NCW!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Tomko: you know what masters i respect you. i respect you enough to say that we should make an alliance, to destroy everyone that stands in our paths

Chris Masters: Well.. that one is a pretty good proposition Tomko. If we two team up, we can dominate this fed and become the greatest team ever, so it's a deal! *shakes Tomko's hand*

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Hogan and anyone on the e-fed Rest In Peace.
*rolls eyes in back of head*
(not much else for me to say anyways lol)

tomko: taker your on mine and masters e-fed now. so if you think were guoing to rest in peace: no its not going to happen

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Masters, that's not smart to team up with a guy that is now out of action. I broke his ankle and if you want i can also break your so then you guys can be the same. This is going to be one fucked up team if I have to do that though, I will. Masters, you frinkin' dumb shit."

Weebo

Reaction score
tomko: taker your on mine and masters e-fed now. so if you think were guoing to rest in peace: no its not going to happen
ooc: don't call it an e-fed, make it seem like it's a real company. Oh and Taker was here before you

tomko: broke my ankle. no i think your wrong. yurns out it was just sprained. sorry to wreck your fun

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe walks up to Masters and Angle.)

Masters: "whats wrong Chris? need to find someone else to back you up? Can't handle your own shit. Need to have someone to wipe your mouth when you make a mess?"