NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: So The Samoan Slob just start to talk. What are you talking about? That match with you and Khali? Oh give me a break! You're boasting about that Blindfold match! Come on! Blindfold matches is one of the lamest matches in wrestling history and you just won it as a result of a disqualification! Please man! You better start to talk when you beat him in a clean one!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hogan: Settle down, brothers. The Hulkster is here now, and as much as the two of you can bicker and argue, just remember what The Immortal One did The Animal, Batista. And at No Mercy brothers, Hulkamania's gonna run wild all over the Deadman! OOOOOHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe stops and turns around and walks to the face of Masters.)

Samoa Joe: "Samoa Slob, wow very hurtful and creative. Anyways, your wrong Chris. I am not boasting about a Blindfold match. and yeah I won by DQ. but the match was not important. The fact that I left a giant crippled and being carried out of here. Drenched in his own blood. And you know what, I don't need any more proof than I got right here."

(Lifts the NCW Thunder Title up to the faces of Masters and himself.)

Samoa Joe: "This is the proof I need right here Chris. I have gold on my shoulder. What do you have on your shoulder Chris? Besides that needle mark. So you better learn your place around here before you go issuing any challenges."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: And now, an old man just showed up! Geez!! Now I am starting to hate this fed! All of you are joke! Now Mr. Mcmahon! you should give me a worthy opponent for my debut match before I decide to leave this stupid company!

EDIT:
Chris: As for you Joe, so you're proud of having that title around your stretchmarked waist! Come on! I can beat you for the title at anytime and any place!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "Are you drinking the same Kool-aid as Angle? You think you can barge into this company and demand a title shot! Expecting Vince to change your diapers? It doesn't work like that around here muscles for brains. Why don't you earn a shot for this title! Instead of sitting back here sucking your thumb and expect shit to be handed to you!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince smiles at Masters:

Vince: Threatning to leave the company isnt a good way to start Masters. And im not going to allow you to make a match for the PPV, however! Im going to allow you to make a match for Thunder next week, since the No Mercy card is finished. So next week on Thunder, it will be Chris Masters .vs. his chosen opponent.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe turns to Vince)

Samoa Joe: "What in the hell McMahon? This hairless ape stumbles into our locker room and your allowing him to pick his own matches? That is bullshit!"

(Joe turns to Masters.)

Samoa Joe: "Well I guess some people have to earn their success, while other get it handed to them and than shoved up their ass."

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince then gets a mean look on him,

Vince: Shut your dam mouth Joe! Since that, I think it should be Samoa Joe .vs. Chris Masters! How about that toufgh guy, but its up to Masters.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe gets into the face of McMahon.)

Samoa Joe: "You think I am scared of you Vince? This shit is getting really old really fast. Last week hardy picks my match, and now someone else gets to choose what kind of match I am in again? but thats ok, If masters wants to fight me FINE! I will go out there and choke him out! I will leave him a bloody mess as I did the Great Khali! you know Vince, you better watch you your messing with Vince. I mean, your already putting your son on the chopping block at No Mercy, don't put a gun to your head as well.."

(Brushes past Vince and walks down the hallway.)

wwerko619

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS FROM NCW:

NCW Chairman, Vince McMahon has agreed to own a second show in NCW. Therefor, after No Mercy, there will be 2 shows in NCW, one being Thursday Night Thunder, and the other, Tuesday Night Mayhem. Vince will be on a search for a writer for the second show. The draft will take place on the upcoming Thursday Night Thunder.

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Friday:

My computer, wwerko619 is broken down, and the only computer I got left is at work. Im here at work right now, so im bringing it in to Computer Trends tonight, and hopefully by tomorrow il be back on. For now, look on the first page, and see the card for Thunder. If your not on it, dont worry, you will be in the draft. Also, we need a writer for Tuesday Night Mayhem, if you know anyone who wants to write a show for NCW, tell them to PM me, and ive already made a banner for it, like my Thunder one, so tell them. And then on Thunder, we will be spliting up the roster into 2.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: So I am choosing my opponent huh! Okay this could be easy. Next Week, I am going to show you Joe that I am a worthy contender of your title because my opponent for next week is.... (stares at Joe) Jack Evans!

CT Styles

I look forward to your next show! Jericho has one win under his belt lets see if he can get 2 in a row lol.

Cheap Plug: Check out WWE: Big Time, SD! is up.

addo

Reaction score
khali and the translator walks to the ring.

Translator: it seems all you people are forgetting about Khali here. He lost to Joe Twice we know and we are moving on. but joe you keep running your big mouth dont you. Well khali dont like it and he wants the NCW Thunder title. Vince you better take notice of KHALI because he will run Havoc in NCW if you dont give him another title shot. we already ruined one of your camera men and we are not scared to do it again.

Khali gets out of the ring and grabs the ring announcer, the translator gets a chair. they both re-enter the ring.

Translator: so vince whats it going to be, Khali gets a title shot or you have to find a new ring announcer

The ring announcer looks scared as Khali has he hands around his neck

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I like this idea, and want to join, btu i don't know what superstars are left. Could someone help me??