NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

djprimetime

Reaction score
CM Punk: Booker I wouldn't be talking I don't see how in any way you deserve a rematch for the Hardcore Title you lost your shot how do you deserve a rematch. It doesn't matter though because I will beat you it doesn't matter if I make you tap out the anaconda vice or if I knock you out with the G2S. I may even go old school on your ass and hit you with the Pepsi Plunge trust me but when this match is over the real competitor will have his hand raised.

You're right...I will have my hand raised when it's all over.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Well Jericho, this might probaly be my last post till Thunder, but are you ready to tap out tonight? Cause im ready to give you a beating.

MRC

Reaction score
prolly wont be posted for another 4 hours

MRC

Reaction score
true but he said yesterday prolly around 9pm his time and its 4 50 where he is at

Evil Austin

I can't reveal that information as of now but all i can say that it is good. and worth the wait

MRC

Reaction score
how do u know how good the show is?

Evil Austin

I told you i can't reveal that right as off now unless wwerko619 says i am aloud to

MRC

Reaction score
like did u write part of it or did he show it to u?

wwerko619

Reaction score
yes, he helped me write 2 matchs, cause I was at another computer today. NCW will be up in a bit.

MRC

Reaction score
ok thank you wwerko619 that was all i was asking.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Dark Match:

Judas Mesias beat Jack Evans with a piledriver off of the turnbuckle, ending the match.

thunder-1.gif

Thursday Night Thunder - Second Show - 1/17/08

NCW's Thunder theme song hits ( BOOM! by P.O.D ) crowd cheers

Pyro hits stage, as the lights turn on, and the camera's roll and run to JR and King.

JR: Welcome to the second show of NCW Thunder!
Jerry: Last week, we saw all the titles get put around a superstar's waist, heres a flashback.

A review of last weeks Thunder is shown, seeing Orton,Joe,Hardy and Styles capture the titles.

JR: That was last week, and this week will have as much excitement as last!
Jerry: Thats right, tonight we see a Tag Team match, and the teams, are the enimes!
JR: Thats right, Hogan and Undertaker will be teaming agaist Randy Orton, and Batista.
Jerry: Dont forget, Shawn Michael's .vs. Sting's choice! I wonder who Sting is going to pick?
JR: And, Jericho .vs. Edge in the submission match tonight!
Jerry: Ohh, I cant wait! lets get the show started!

Randy Orton's theme hits!!!! Crowd boo's loud, as Orton makes his way to the ring with a mic and the NCW title.
( mrcmrc )

Orton: Welcome your new, NCW Champion! ( crowd boo's )...Im the best in this buisness, and every single one of you fans have came here to see me. But you see, theres a road block, cause I have to team with Batista tonight ( crowd cheers ). Shut-Up! let me finish damit! Since im the NCW Champion, I should be able to make my own decisions. And my decision is I dont want to team with Batista tonight. Batista doesnt deserve to team with the greatest in NCW, he deserves to team with the lowest. So, Vince, im calling you out here, cause I never want to see Batista again!

Vince McMahon's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers, as Vince makes his way to the ring with the mic,

Vince: Randy Orton, your not the boss, and I dont give a dam, if you have the title or not, your not incharge. As a matter of fact, Batista asked me for a title match at No Mercy, and thats what im going to give him, at No Mercy, it will be Batista .vs. Randy Orton for the NCW Championship. ( crowd goes wild ). And Orton, if you dont like it, then your not a great champion, cause mabye your scared. Suck it up and deal with Batista for now.

Orton: You dont talk to the NCW Champion like that Vince! Im better than you, and I could prove it in many ways. Im the best, I hold the title, Im the boss, and I dont want to face Batista.

Vince: Ahh, fine, il change the match then, it will be Hogan,Undertaker and Batista .vs. Randy Orton in a 3-on-1 Handi-Cap match. Good-Luck! ( crowd laufhgs )

Vince walks out of the ring, as Orton is stunned, and Orton is mad at Vince.

JR: Wow! Vince just ignored the champs mind, and went with his own!
Jerry: Orton's screwed! Im saying that, cause he is screwed!
JR: Im going to agree with that King!

Lilian: This match is scheduled for tap out, the only way this match can be won is by Submission.

A countdown appears on the titantron....5...4...3...2...1...0! pyro then hits, as Jericho's theme grows louder with pop. Jericho then comes into the ring smiling that he will win the match easly.
( DX Degenerate )

Edge's theme hits!! Crowd boo's and cheers, as Edge makes his way to the ring, mad at Jericho.
( wwerko619 )

MATCH 1:
CHRIS JERICHO .VS. EDGE ( SUBMISSION MATCH )
( DX Degenerate .vs. wwerko619 )

Bell Rings:

Edge then has a stare down with Jericho, and Edge kicks Jericho in the ribs and starts to punch Jericho in the back. Jericho dodges a punch and Jericho starts to punch Edge. Jericho then irish whips Edge agaist the ropes, and Jericho flips Edge over him. Jericho then gets Edge in a headlock, and Edge's face is looking red. Edge then breaks out, by grabbing a near by rope. The ref starts to count, 1..2..3..4 and Jericho lets go. Jericho then starts to kick Edge, and Edge finally gets up. Edge then starts to punch back in defence, and Edge irish whips Jericho into the turnbuckle. Edge then gets ready to spear Jericho into the turnbuckle, but Jericho dodges it and Edge smashes his head on the steel post. When Edge turns around, Jericho hits his finisher, the Codebreaker, and Edge is hurt. Jericho then pulls Edge to the middle of the ring, and is trying to lock on the Walls Of Jericho. Edge is trying his hardest to get out of the lock, but Jericho hits the lock. Edge is screaming in pain, and Edge is slowly making his way to the rope by him. Edge is pulled away from the rope, and the crowd is cheering, as Edge is screaming in pain. Edge then flips Jericho over, and Edge breaks free from the Walls Of Jericho. As Jericho is walking back, Edge gets up and Spears Jericho hard to the ground. Edge smiles, and Edge picks up Jericho with anger, and hits the Edge-Cution on Jericho. Edge then uses Jericho's move, and hits the Walls Of Jericho on Jericho. Jericho is not taking the pain well, and Jericho fights back. Jericho then reaches for the rope, but its in a distance, so Jericho locks a headlock on Edge, as Edge is locked on Jericho. Jericho pulls hard, as Edge gives up and breaks his lock, and so does Jericho. Jericho quickly gets up, but Edge runs and clothsline's Jericho. Jericho hits the mat hard, as Edge starts to stomp on Jericho. Jericho is trapped by the turnbuckle, and Edge keeps stomping at Jericho. Edge then gets ready for a spear, and Jericho is getting up slowly. Edge then runs at Jericho, and hits the Spear on Jericho. Jericho is knocked out, and Edge then gets Jericho in a Cripple Crossface. Jericho's eyes are shut, and he doesnt look good. Jericho then finally snaps out of it, and attacks back at Edge, but then Jericho cant take the pain no longer, and Jericho wants to tap. Edge's arm's then get weak and he lets go. The ref then laufghs at Edge and Edge looks at him and is mad. Jericho then gets up quickly, and as Edge turns around, Jericho hits the Codebreaker on Edge. Jericho then gets Edge in the Walls Of Jericho, and the match looks like it will end soon. Edge cant take the pain, and Edge soonly taps. The winner of the match is Chris Jericho.

Winner: Chris Jericho by Walls Of Jericho move 10:56

After the match, Chris Jericho smiles at Edge, and Edge looks suprised.

* Vince McMahon's theme hits!!! *

Vince: Chris Jericho and Edge heh? Well, this feud will end at No Mercy in 2 weeks time. So I guess, im making a match with you 2 at No Mercy. However, im going to let a selected superstar chose your fate. I dont care what type of match that selected superstar makes, but I sure think it wont be pretty. ( crowd cheers )

JR: Wow! I cant belive Jericho won.
Jerry: Jericho made Edge tap out! thats a second loss for Edge.
JR: Vince is going to let a suprise superstar choose what match it is!
Jerry: Interesting, but up next is even more interesting, when Samoa Joe and Great Khali will be in a weird match.
JR: I agree King, its going to be a Blindfolded match, with Khali and Samoa Joe.
Jerry: Jeff Hardy announced it on NCW.com, and Khali's face was hilarious!
JR: Well that match is next!

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's Thursday Night Thunder show, as it will be the last week before No Mercy.
thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to the second edition of TNT.
Jerry: Well, like we said, this Khali and Joe match is now!

Jillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and it is a Blindfolded match! now what these 2 opponents have to do is fight blindfolded, and one has to hit a pin.

Samoa Joe's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loud, as he makes his way to the ring with his NCW Thunder title.
( SWA Anarchy GM )

Great Khali's theme hits!! Crowd boo's, as Khali comes out looking odd, as he stares at Samoa Joe's title.
( addo )

MATCH 2:
SAMOA JOE .VS. GREAT KHALI ( BLINDFOLDED MATCH )
( SWA Anarchy GM .vs. addo )

Bell Rings, as the ref tightens the blindfolds on Khali and Joe, the match starts.

Khali and Joe start to walk around the place, and Khali already finds Joe, and kicks him. Joe fights back in help, and Khali picks up Joe, and slams him to the mat. Khali then starts to stomp on Joe, hoping hes actually hitting him, and Joe gets up, and Khali doesnt realize it. Joe then sticks his hands out and runs at a random direction, and bumps into Khali, and Joe kicks Khali in the ribs, and Joe picks up Khali over his shoulders, and as he struggles to lift Khali, Joe falls. Khali then gets back up mad, and rips off his blindfold, and sees Joe walking around the ring blind. Khali then runs up to Joe, and big boots him hard. Joe then runs but Khali dodges it, and Joe hits the ref, and the ref is knocked out. As Joe doesnt know what he is doing, Khali runs under the ring and grabs a chair. Khali then climbs back into the ring and holds the chair high in the air, and Joe goes running at Khali, and Khali smashes the chair over Joe's head. The ref cant ring the bell, cause hes knocked out, so Khali then picks up Joe, and hits his chop on Joe. Joe falls to the ground holding his head in pain, and Khali legdrops Joe. Joe is hurt bad, and the ref starts to get up, but Khali runs at him, and knees him in the head, and the ref falls back to the ground. Khali's translator, passes a Bat to Khali, and Khali holds it tight, and is ready to hit Joe in the head with it. The ref then secretly rings the bell, and Joe hears it and takes off his blindfold. Joe see's Khali holding the bat, with no blindfold on, and Joe runs at Khali and kicks Khali in the neck. Joe grabs the bat and swings it at Khali, and the bat connects with Khali's head, and the bat snaps in half over Khali's head. Joe then throws Khali out of the ring, and Joe starts to pound Khali, and then Joe sees Khali's translator. Joe then grabs his translator, and throws him into the steel steps, and Joe grabs a chair from Lillian Garcia, and smashes the chair over Khali's head. Joe then throw's Khali over the barricade, and Joe climbs over, and they battle it out in the crowd. The NCW security come out to stop Joe, but he doesnt stop. Joe keeps pounding Khali, and Khali is bleeding from his face badly, and the crowd slowly backs away from these 2 men. Many security come, and Joe still is fighting at Khali, and Joe punches a Security man, and Joe starts punching the securtiy men. Khali then tries to get away, but Joe breaks free from the security, and runs at Khali, and pushes him over the barricade, and Joe starts to pound Khali more. Joe then picks up Khali, and smashes his face into the steel post, and security come, and stop Joe from this aggressive fight. Joe is pissed right off, and Khali slowly backs away, as his translator is injured aswell. Khali then is carried out by NCW officials, and Joe is taken undercontrol. Joe then walks away, as the crowd cheers on Joe, and Joe smiles.

Winner: Samoa Joe by DQ at 6:23

JR: OMG! Samoa Joe just beat the living crap out of Great Khali!
Jerry: Khali was cheating, but I think he learnt his lesson.
JR: That was just brutal! I havent seen such worse!
Jerry: I think like almost 30 security officers were out there to cool down Samoa Joe, and they needed 30!
JR: Well up next ladies and gentlmen, its a fight for A.J Style's title, the Hardcore Title.
Jerry: Thats right, its a #1 contender match, and it includes Booker T and CM Punk!
JR: We will be back after the break!

Commercial:
In 2 weeks time, NCW's first PPV will make history!! NO MERCY! make sure you order it LIVE January 27th 2008!
no-mercy3.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW Thursday Night Thunder!
Jerry: Were only half way past our night, and its leading up to a good night.
JR: O wait, go backstage, theres a interview......with Kurt Angle?

* Maria Kanellis is backstage with new NCW superstar, Kurt Angle.*

Maria: Welcome, im here with the new superstar, Kurt Angle.
Maria: So Kurt, tell me how you got to NCW?
Kurt: Maria, it was a peice of cake, cause TNA is a peice of sh**.
Maria: Whats your goal for NCW?
Kurt: To get the gold around the future champs waist.
Maria: Interesting, but who do you hate the most in NCW?
Kurt: I hate a few men, and I guess, youll have to figure that out, when the time comes.

Kurt Angle walks away, leaving Maria questioned.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a #1 contenders match for the NCW Hardcore Title at No Mercy!

Booker T's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loud, as Booker makes his way to the ring, followed by pyro.
( djprimetime )

CM Punk's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loud, as Punk makes his debut, and he is excited.
( MJ807 )

A.J Style's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Styles makes his way to the ring with the NCW Hardcore Title, and sits down
( xImpulsive )

MATCH 3:
BOOKER T .VS. CM PUNK ( #1 CONTENDER FOR THE HCW HARDCORE TITLE AT NO MERCY )
( djprimetime .vs. MJ807 )

Bell Rings:

Booker runs at Punk, and Punk dodges it and kicks Booker in the ribs. Booker holds his ribs, as Punk kicks them again. Punk then runs off the ropes and hits a springboard, and Booker catches him. Booker then slams Punk to the ground, and Punk is mad. Booker then starts to stomp on Punk, but Punk looks like he has no chance, already in the first minute of the match. Punk then kicks Booker away from him, and Punk gets up, after a beating from Booker, and Punk starts to throw punches at Booker. Booker cant dodge well, and Punk hits mostly all of them. Punk then irish whips Booker into the turnbuckle, and Punk runs at Booker and kicks his feet up, and knees Booker in the head, and Booker falls from the turnbuckle. Booker is hurt, and Punk picks him up and throws him outside of the ring. Punk then springboards over the ropes, and onto Booker. Booker then crawls under the ring, and Punk cant find him. Booker then grabs a garbage can, and crushes it over Punk's head, and the ref dint see it, cause hes in the ring. A.J Styles lookes at the 2 men fighting, and he butts in and takes the NCW Hardcore title and runs at Punk and hits him in the back of the head with the title. The ref then sees Styles holding the title, and CM Punk on the floor, and the ref rings the bell. CM Punk will face A.J Styles at No Mercy for the NCW Hardcore Championship.

Winner: CM Punk by DQ at 4:45

After the match, Booker T is pissed off, and runs at A.J Styles, and kicks him in the ribs and hits his special, the Scissor's kick on Styles. Booker T then grabs the NCW Hardcore Title and holds it high, as he walks out of the ring. Styles and Punk are seen knocked out on the floor.

JR: What the hell, that match was wayyyyy to short for Thunder.
Jerry: I agree, A.J Styles should of never done that!
JR: Agreed, but next is HBK .vs. a mystery person!
Jerry: Who is it going to be? I wonder?????
JR: We will find out soon, after the break!

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's Thunder, as No Mercy approaches, what will happen with all these feuds?
thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to Thursday Night Thunder!
Jerry: We just saw CM Punk win his shot for the NCW Hardcore title agaist Styles at No Mercy!
JR: Ofcourse its the Hardcore title, its got to be a hardcore match!
Jerry: Well now, its Shawn Michaels .vs. Sting's choice of a partner!

Sting's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as Sting comes into the ring with a mic,

Sting: Hahaha, I get to choose Shawn's opponent heh? Well, im going to choose someone who hasnt fought here in NCW yet, and his name is........BOBBY LASHLEY!

Bobby Lashley's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as Bobby makes his way to the ring with a smile.
( hbkfan! )

Shawn Michael's theme hits!!! Crowd goes nuts, and HBK makes his way to the ring with pyro.
( Ska8teman )

MATCH 4:
SHAWN MICHAELS .VS. BOBBY LASHLEY
( Ska8teman .vs. hbkfan! )

Bell Rings:

The bell rings and the match begins with lashly getting the early advantage over powering Shawn Michaels. Running and ramind his back into the turnbuckle corner and than shoulder tacking him. again and again and again. lashly than backdrops him into the middle of the ring and he does his taunt pointing at his chest and is trying to end this one early and is giong for the dominator. He has shawn michaels up on his shoulders. And than hits it he goes for the pin but Shawn one of the best ever kicks out at the count of two. Lashly is really looking surprised. He goes for a belley to belley suplex and hits it. Sting is walking down to the ring side. Shawn gets belley to belley suplexed again. Shawn slowly stands up and than bobby goes up behind him and tries to hit a german suplex but he has the hands tied onto the bottom rope. Shawn than elbows him a few times in the back of the head and than back drops him over the top rope onto the floor. Sting is on the appron distracting everyone, shawn is screaming get in the ring so i can beat you. Meanwhile lashly is up behind Shawn and knocks him in the back of the head and he is down.
Lashly drags him to the corner and lifts him up to go for the Super plex off the top rope. SHawn pushes him off at the top rope than hits the diving elbow and the fans go electric. Shawn is tuning up the band. bang. bang. bang. bang. bang. bang. He goes to lift up his foot to super kick lashly but sting is holding / grabbing his foot so shawn can not move out of the position. After a few seconds. Lashly Gets up and than runs and lifts up shawn over his shoulders and throws him behind him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the dominator again He goes for the pin and than gets the win.

Winner: Bobby Lashley via pinfall 14:34

After the match, Sting smiles at Shawn, as he just got screwed. HBK then gets up mad, and Sting walks out of the arena smiling and mouthing "No Mercy". Shawn Michaels then shakes hands with Bobby Lashley, and Lashley walks out.

JR: Shawn Michaels was screwed by Sting!
Jerry: I cant belive it! he was screwed! Bobby Lashley has made his debut tonight!
JR: That was a big suprise, but we got a bigger suprise, lets go backstage.

* Randy Orton is backstage with Batista *

Orton: Batista, why are you counting on yourself? lets just do the tag team match.
Batista: Its a HandI-Cap match, cause Vince said. You pissed him off Orton.
Orton: Come on! were facing eachother at No Mercy, lets leave it till then.
Batista: Fine, but realize this, if I get in trouble for talking the tag team match, you will be in trouble Orton.

* Kurt Angle then comes running to Orton, and Angleslams him. Orton hits his spine the wrong way, and Orton is injured. Batista looks worried, and Vince comes by *

Vince: Well, Batista you got your wish, its a Tag Team match again!.....wait, Orton looks badly hurt, looks like Batista will be alone. Who did this?

Batista: KURT ANGLE! he hurt Orton, and I have to be alone....facing Undertaker....and Hogan!

Vince: Kurt Angle, il deal with him later tonight, but yes Batista, you will be facing Taker and Hogan....alone!

* Vince walks away, as Batista stands there in suprise *

JR: Batista, alone!
Jerry: Wow! For once, ive never seen Batista actually be that nice to Randy Orton since Evolution.
JR: Well that match is next!

Commercial:
Dont miss any RWA action next week!
RWA.jpg

JR: Welcome back to NCW Thunder!
Jerry: Well, its the last match sadly, and its the Main Event!
JR: Remember, Randy Orton was injured, so he wont be in.
Jerry: Right, it will just be Batista facing Hogan and Taker.
JR: Thats right now.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its the main event of the evening!

Batista's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as Batista has pyro, and comes to the ring mad.
( CMS )

Hulk Hogan's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild aswell, as Hogan makes his way to the ring with huge pop.
( Nancy Di Loreto )

Undertaker's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as Taker makes his way to the ring slowly, staring at Hogan.
( DX 3:16 )

MAIN EVENT:
BATISTA .VS. HULK HOGAN AND UNDERTAKER ( Handi-Cap match )
( CMS .vs. Nancy Di Loreto and DX 3:16 )

Bell Rings:

Hogan is punching and punching batista and hulking up than scoop slams him. He gos to the rope and tries to hit the leg drop on Batista but when he ran at his team's side ropes taker had pulled him down by his hair. Most people are in shock. So than batista with the dis advantage he has already spent no time going on hogan before he gets up. He throws him at the other corner and is shoulder tackling him alot. Than Backdrops him. He goes for the pin but Hogan kicks out. Batista lifts him up and than throws him at the ropes and than spears. him and points at the undertaker and says that he will be next. Undertaker than gets in the ring really pissed off and tries to attack Batista but the reff is stoping him he pushes the reff out of the way and than Choke slam's hogan. The crowd and everyoe are speechless what is the blue hell is going on ? Batista is shocked as well all he does is go to pin Hogan but he kicks out. He goes for the batista bomb but when he turns around after shaking the ropes he gets big booted. He Than side walk slams him and tries to get a tag and does. Undertaker is in the ring. He is punching and than hits the snake eyes on Batista. batista than gets hit by the Tomb Stone Pile Driver and goes for the pin but Hogan kicks taker in the back of the head to break it up. After the break up, Hogan and Taker go face to face, but Batista gets back up and spears Taker and Hogan at the same time, hitting a double spear. Batista starts to use his taunt, and he shakes the ropes, and he turns around, and Undertaker is standing tall. Taker then chokes Batista, and hits his deviastating Chokeslam on Batista. Batista is hurt on the mat, and Taker goes for the pin, but Hogan wants to pin Batista. Undertaker then chokes Hogan, and he hits his chokeslam on Hogan. Batista then hits his powerhouse Spinebuster on Undertaker, and Batista is starting to get mad. Batista then lifts up Undertaker and slams him onto the turnbuckle, and he is hurt. Batista then is getting ready for a suplex, but Undertaker dodges it and throws Batista off the turnbuckle, and Undertaker gets up and he is still ontop of the turnbuckle, and Undertaker hits his Old Skool move on Batista. Hogan is sticking his hand out for a tap, and Taker tags in Hogan. Hogan starts to punch Batista, and Hogan irish whips Batista. Hogan then sticks out his leg, and Big boots Batista. Hulk Hogan is cheering and hyping up the crowd, when he runs agaist the ropes, and hits his Atomic LegDrop. Undertaker is getting jealous, and as Hogan runs agaist the ropes again, Taker pulls Hogan asside, and Undertaker lifts up Hogan, and hits a tombstone Piledriver on Hogan. Taker then tags him, and Undertaker is in the ring with Batista. Batista looks tired, and Undertaker looks pissed off, and Undertaker runs at Batista, but Batista dodges it and starts to punch him. Batista then hits the Spinebuster on Undertaker, and Batista hits his Batista-Bomb on Undertaker. Hogan gets back up and kicks the pin, and then, Randy Orton comes out of no where. and than RKO's Batista without the reff looking and than Hogan goes and attacks Randy. Taker then falls ontop of Batista, and goes for the pin, 1,2,3!!! Undertaker wins!

Winner: Hulk Hogan and Undertaker via pinfall at 17:34

* All of a sudden, Kurt Angle comes running in *

Kurt Angle then angleslams Randy Orton, and Orton is on the mat.

Vince McMahon's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Vince stands under the titantron,

Vince: Kurt, you think this is over? well its just beginning, cause your punishment for doing all of this is you will face MY SON SHANE! at No Mercy.....in a STEEL CAGE match. ( crowd cheers ), and Kurt, I think we all know who will win! I also got another announcment to make, I see that Undertaker and Hogan are killing eachother, and we will end it at No Mercy. So at No Mercy, it will be Hulk Hogan .vs. Undertaker! Legend .vs. Legend!

Kurt Angle stares at Vince, as Batista is seen beating the crap out of Randy Orton.

* Backstage with Booker T and Vince McMahon *

Vince: What you doing Booker with the NCW Hardcore Title?
Booker: Vince, I want a title match for this title.
Vince: You mean you just took it from A.J Styles?
Booker: Who cares, can I have my match?
Vince: .....sure, at No Mercy, it will be A.J Styles .vs. CM Punk .vs. Booker T for the NCW Hardcore Title.
Booker: Thanks!

Thunder goes off air, as Booker is seen walking away smiling.

Did you like the second show?