• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NCW: The Only E-Fed!

MRC

Reaction score
BM: Main Event
WM: Booker/Punk (#1 Con. matches need more time in my opinion)
BP: Batista/Orton/Angle/Vince backstage
WP: N/a
AC: Good show except for the one Booker/Punk match

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: n/a, but I really don't like the KHali/Joe one

Best Promo: Orton/VKM

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show, Now I am thinking of signing up, lol... My only suggestion is could you please put some colors to it. The readers will definitely liked when you separate the promos and matches with different colors.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Vince, you think I am scared of your son Shane? Do you remeber what I did to him at the King Of The Ring? I beat Shane before and this time will be just so much worse. Vince I want the title and I want it now! It's True! IT'S DAMN TRUE!"

Evil Austin

very good show

BM - well lol my ones but honestly i liked the submission match alot.

Wm - n/a

BP - Kurt angle maria one very good in character

WP - n/a

Weebo

Reaction score
if you need to know what colors should be used check out SWA and get colors from that if you don't know what colors to use.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "KHALI! Hahaha I told you! I told you not to stand in my way! And now you all see what happens to those who get in my way! I am Samoa Joe. I am the NCW Thunder Champion! If you think that was intense out there tonight? You haven't seen ANYTHING YET! Samoa Joe is making his way to the top! And I will leave a path of broken bodies behind me!"

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris enters the NCW locker room after working out from a gym across the streets. The other wrestlers in the room were quite shocked as they saw The Masterpiece.

Chris Masters: Yes! Now you know! I am the latest addition in the NCW Roster. The one and only Masterpiece, Chris Masters. I am here to show you what a real wrestler should be. I will dominate this fed and no one will stop me. Now as for Vince, I know that you are very excited in my debut match so as for that I would like to announce an Open Challenge at No Mercy to anyone who have the guts to face the Masterpiece!

----------------------------------------
lol... can I do that? well.. it's all up to you wwerko619!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe walks up to Masters with the NCW Title over his shoulder.)

Samoa Joe: "What a wrestler should be? A hairless monkey who's mouth is bigger than his brain. As for you dominating the NCW, I don't think so. Go out there and beat the hell out of a 7 foot monster and make him bleed all over himself two weeks in a row. Then you can talk about dominating."

(Joe shoves Masters with his shoulder and walks past him.)