NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
ooc: dude you jsut got the holy fuck beat out of you with a crowbar lol. You would be lucky to be moving let alone be talking. yo should be drinking through a straw lol but thats my idea for the sake of realism lol

ooc: lol my partner is saying that while he's on a strecther.

Masters: Tomko is right! Can you only do this to us when we turn our backs, Come on! I thought you are one of the best! After we recover, we will definitely ask for our payback. This is WAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!! aww.. my head!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
OOC: Yeah pretty Much.)

Hardy walks down the hallway, the IC Title around his waist. He walks into the carpark and see's Chris Masters on the ground beaten and bloody. He continues walking for a few seconds to his car and he leaves

Hardy: I wonder what the hell happened there

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: wow im first one here today. nothing to do now besides go sit by myself in my locker room and get to know my body better

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "How the hell are you here, you should be with Masters lying in a hospital bed somewhere fighting for your life. Last night I almost killed you guys, but since I am a nice guy I let you live. Plus, you have a broken ankle and you should be lying in a hospital somewhere. I don't know if you are and just dreaming but I ascendantly know you not at the arena tonight."

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: to quote aj: i am i am. im just in a full body cast. im here to scout. now shut your mouth or il break your freakin neck

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Shut up Angle! Just wait after we get out of this bed! I am totally going to whip your ass! We will take our revenge and I will finish it out with a Master Lock! *throws Angle with a pillow*

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Ok i don't get the throw me threw a pillow thing was, but last time you put me in the Master Lock, I got out of it no problem. WOOOOO!"

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: You're just one tough lucky bastard that's why! Who's with you? Hornswoggle? Oh wait! There's no need 'coz you're the leprechaun!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Kurt, why did you injure them Kurt? you think your all powerfull? Oh im Kurt Angle, I can beat up anyone....that doesnt work for me!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hardy: You guys think you are all that attacking people left right and center, looks like I am going to be the only one left standing at the end of the day.

OOC BTW check out CWA Madness

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "I can whip ur ass Edge. I can beat anyone and I don't care if it doesn't work for you."