NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: or maybe its all the painkillers. im in a full body cast yet i still refuse to take all of those painkillers

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "My body is all natural, I don't take no steroids, like the animal Batista."

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Is funny how things have gone wild these last days. Funny how lame and unprofessional you all are. But one thing remains unchanged and that is that I will be taking the title out of Orton at No Mercy. At No Mercy Orton, I am gonna whoop your ass

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Kurt, Dont change the subject, and blame everything on Batista, we all know you take a few steroids a match.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: I am sick and tired of you Kurt and also you Joe! I wish I could face you two in a Submissions Tag Team match with my partner, Tomko! But first, I will show you a preview on what might happen on that match by facing Jack Evans at Thunder!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW Going HD!

NCW is going High Definition starting at This weeks Thunder!. See all your favorite superstars on Live HD, starting Thunder, this Thursday. Its time NCW took over your television sets! Make sure you watch No Mercy, as the HD will add even more history to the historical event.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe walks in the arena and hears Masters.)

Samoa Joe: "Christ already talking shit before i even get into the building. Your threatening to beat me with a partner that is in a body cast?Learn when to shut your mouth roid monkey."

(walks away and into his locker room)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Masters: You shut up! I will beat you when I recover from this injury! Aww! I got butt cramps!
OOC: Do my selling injuries great? lol...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(from down the hallway Joe's voice echoes)

Samoa Joe: "Just inject some steroids in your ass it will be all better!"

(the door shuts to his locker room.)

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Masters, you don't want to face me in a submission match. I have plenty of ways to make you tap."

Evil Austin

Undertaker : The lord of Darkness says Read my new pay per view up on waw and pop a review or REST IN PEACE!!!

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: dumb shit, keep the wrestler in character and don't promote you btb in other BTBs like that. That could get you in some trouble. That is why we have the BTB Advertisement threat

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: ok your cheap plugs are gettin really irritating! Just post one in the advertisment thread and leave it at that! God damn

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: lol, nice advertisment there DX 3:16 lol.

Edge: So, Chris Jericho has run away and hasnt talked in a while, I think he is scared of the Rated R Superstar, im going to destroy you Y2J!

CT Styles

Jericho: Well I really cant stand the smell of shit and well you are an ass Edge! And I beat you. What is there to be afraid of, Rated G Childstar!?