NCAA Football Season 2014-2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jameis Winston will be suspended for the entire #1 FSU vs #22 Clemson game.. this comes after they originally issued him a 1 half suspension.. apparently Winston jumped up on a table in the student union and started yelling some vulgar obscenities.. A lot of people have money riding on FSU to win the title this year, I'm curious if this game will be the one to kick them out of the 4 team playoff.. They're going to have to come through big vs Clemson to avoid the first loss on the season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Upsets are a big reason of why I watch college football, watching Arizona go into Oregon last night and upset the #2 Ducks was very entertaining tbh.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is the best floor of the SEC we've had in years. Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas are all pretty good football teams. The conference did only have one bad team this year (Vandy) but from the eye test Florida has to be one of the worst teams in the country for the 2nd year in a row

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A good amount of Ranked vs Ranked games today, should be a pretty solid day of college football.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Just in the SEC there's Miss State 35-10 over A&M in the 3rd, (I didn't buy into this Miss St. buzz in preseason, but they're really proving themselves to be legit!), a surprisingly vulnerable Alabama vs an Ole Miss team that doesn't deserve it's ranking, but did look like a possible contender with an experienced roster... Auburn vs LSU which, need I say more? Yes, LSU having a new QB getting his first real start.

Going to be sooooooooooo much fun after I turn this stupid Tennessee-Florida game off. I miss the days when I loved this game every year. This is elephant shit

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Going to be sooooooooooo much fun after I turn this stupid Tennessee-Florida game off. I miss the days when I loved this game every year. This is elephant shit

You're not liking the game? I think it's pretty entertaining. It's very low scoring, I like that between two teams like this. Rutgers vs Michigan is on later I'm pretty pumped, hopefully my Scarlet Knights can fuck up Brady Hoke.. just like Minnesota did last week haha.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You're not liking the game? I think it's pretty entertaining. It's very low scoring, I like that between two teams like this. Rutgers vs Michigan is on later I'm pretty pumped, hopefully my Scarlet Knights can fuck up Brady Hoke.. just like Minnesota did last week haha.

I'm enjoying it more than that, just ranting a bit to try to entertain you all haha. Part of it is just watching a really good UT effort be completely destroyed by the offensive line. Very interesting game but the Florida backup QB has me scared shitless.

Wow, that should be fascinating! Maybe you and Danielson can get some trash talk going?

Snowman1

Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST OL IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE EVER :angry:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn 10-9.. VERY closee!

Texas A&M is shitting the bed vs Mississippi St.. T A&M has no running game, it's completely ruining their gameplan.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A couple of the good games on right now: #3 Bama at #11 Ole Miss, #4 Oklahoma at #25 TCU, #14 Stanford at #9 Notre Dame, #17 Wisconsin at Unranked Northwestern (Big 10 Matchup) and Unranked Wake Forest vs #1 FSU (ACC match-up).. The rest of the good games are later on tonight.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Outside of... that... did Vince Russo book this week?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow that ASU finish over USC was bonkers! lot of good games today! RUTGERS OVER MICHIGAN WOOT WOOT!!!!! scarlet knights baby!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
96db70593b5272c85c9684667a5ae818.jpg

I know it's NFL Sunday but here's a look at one happened yesterday in the top #25, red line means that team lost.