NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
rooting for the Heat.This series should be fun though.

*Only rooting for the Heat because I don't want to see SA/Indiana. Yawn. Fuck SA btw. God I hate them all
The only real reason to watch these playoffs now is to see the heat get ring #2. I'm a pretty big basektball fan, so i'd still be into the finals, but i'm sure many people wouldn't watch if it was the series you mentioned. I'm rooting against the heat just because I hate bosh. I know he has skills but I hate that dude is going to get 2 rings. Dude isn't pippen, and neither is wade(although I consider wade great when healthy, and can still dominate if he has to.) I actually like Lebron a lot and tbh i'd have left fucking cleveland to go to south beach too. Now, this is a totally made up number but if you ask midwestern folk if they'd like to move to south beach, 90% would say yes(despite being your home city,state, whatever) It's not even really a debate, and once you factor in the GM is PAT FUCKIN' RILEY, you know they are going to do whatever they could to make you win. My hate for the heat is basically bosh is all i'm saying.
1307032146_chris_bosh_flop.gif
81460464.gif

Reactions: Roi and Snowman1

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
The only real reason to watch these playoffs now is to see the heat get ring #2. I'm a pretty big basektball fan, so i'd still be into the finals, but i'm sure many people wouldn't watch if it was the series you mentioned. I'm rooting against the heat just because I hate bosh. I know he has skills but I hate that dude is going to get 2 rings. Dude isn't pippen, and neither is wade(although I consider wade great when healthy, and can still dominate if he has to.) I actually like Lebron a lot and tbh i'd have left fucking cleveland to go to south beach too. Now, this is a totally made up number but if you ask midwestern folk if they'd like to move to south beach, 90% would say yes(despite being your home city,state, whatever) It's not even really a debate, and once you factor in the GM is PAT FUCKIN' RILEY, you know they are going to do whatever they could to make you win. My hate for the heat is basically bosh is all i'm saying.
81460464.gif

Why do you hate Bosh? Dude is hilarious.

Reactions: Danielson

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
81460464.gif

I don't like the Heat. But Chris Bosh isn't the reason. They make NBA less interesting. Because 99% of sports fan know they will win the title this year and likely next year. Take Lebron from Miami and there's easily 3 or 4 favorites to win it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The NBA is never about unpredictability. If you want that go watch the NFL where any team in the playoffs can win 4 games and hoist the Lombardi. In the NBA the best team wins the title more often than not. Their have always been the dominant teams in the NBA and that makes it the NBA to me. Even though it was never a question in my mind that the Heat would win it all again this year I've loved the regular season and playoffs up to this point more than other recent seasons. Instead of bitching about the Heat people should appreciate the fact that they are witnessing an all time great team.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
LMFAO. Anybody else see that foul where West slapped the ball out of Bosh's hand? #VintageBosh :haha:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The NBA is never about unpredictability. If you want that go watch the NFL where any team in the playoffs can win 4 games and hoist the Lombardi. In the NBA the best team wins the title more often than not. Their have always been the dominant teams in the NBA and that makes it the NBA to me. Even though it was never a question in my mind that the Heat would win it all again this year I've loved the regular season and playoffs up to this point more than other recent seasons. Instead of bitching about the Heat people should appreciate the fact that they are witnessing an all time great team.
I do, I really do. I apperciate Lebron's greatness. I just don't like Bosh. I don't really give a shit who wins as long as it's a good series or something interesting comes out of it.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I thought James went to Miami so he didn't have to carry a team? Tonight he did and he's had to for about a month now. Sure he had a few late turnovers but if he didn't have a great game, they would have been dusted in this game. Good team win by the Pacers.

TV execs cringe over a possible Spurs vs Pacers Finals.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
I do, I really do. I apperciate Lebron's greatness. I just don't like Bosh. I don't really give a shit who wins as long as it's a good series or something interesting comes out of it.

Actually, now that I think about it. It's the same for me too. I don't like Wade and Bosh. Birdman too. Pat Riley and Lebron are cool though.