NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Iman shumpert just went bonkers and hit 3 straight 3's in less than a minute, and then a game tying one before the 4th. Melo is looking amazing, and we are finally starting to get some boards. We could be going back to NY monday.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I'm called it when the play-offs started. Spurs will beat Grizzlies and end up going to the finals and lose against the Heat.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Chris Copeland #14 is posting about a Page you like: Carmelo Anthony.
373030_590544940961445_1338560381_q.jpg
Like Page

Chris Copeland #14
Imagine this line-up:

CP3, Monta Ellis, Melo, Cope and Chandler. Can you say a threat?!

-DLC

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Monta Ellis in the same starting 5 w/ Melo? Not enough basketballs. Monta is the type of player that is talented enough to start, but with his mentality and playing style he really needs to be a 6th man (basically like JR Smith or Jamal Crawford).

Also, why the fuck is game 1 of the ECF not until Wednesday? God the NBA does stupid shit with the playoff scheduling

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Monta Ellis in the same starting 5 w/ Melo? Not enough basketballs. Monta is the type of player that is talented enough to start, but with his mentality and playing style he really needs to be a 6th man (basically like JR Smith or Jamal Crawford).

Also, why the fuck is game 1 of the ECF not until Wednesday? God the NBA does stupid shit with the playoff scheduling

Yeah I don't want Monta Ellis at all. Cope needs to lay off the dope. First of all they aren't going to get Monta, and Cope will never start over shump lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
A more realistic option that could fill a real need for NY is Jarrett Jack. He is on a 1 year deal and while most think he will be back in Oakland, his stock is up big time after the playoffs so he might get a nice deal somewhere. Get rid of Kidd and have Jack be your primary backup PG/6th man.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If I was Melo I'd get out of that team. They haven't won a title since 1973, and it doesn't look like they'll be winning anytime soon unless the franchise makes some major changes.
How might you go about doing that if you were Melo? Knicks are stuck with both he and Amare. No team would trade for them at this point