NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Melo is not going to leave NY. Let's just stop that conversation now. Amare will probably get dealt(If anyone wants him) Melo wanted badly to go to NY and asked for the trade from denver to NY. He is coming off one of his best seasons(if not his best) as a pro. He's not going anywhere.... How is this even a conversation?

Didn't you offer Amare to anyone for free?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I got Spurs in 7. The Pacers turned the ball over 9 times in the 1st quarter and 15 times by end of halftime. Spurs won't crumble under the Heat's intense D. Heat/Pacers was a UFC fight. Spurs/Heat will be a chess match, against one of the best chess players of all time in Pop.

Reactions: catlady

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I got Spurs in 7. The Pacers turned the ball over 9 times in the 1st quarter and 15 times by end of halftime. Spurs won't crumble under the Heat's intense D. Heat/Pacers was a UFC fight. Spurs/Heat will be a chess match, against one of the best chess players of all time in Pop.

Just stop.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'd like to say the Spurs will have this one... But I am leaning toward the Heat.
The Spurs are an older team & sure, they are an elite team but I honestly think they don't have it in them to beat the Heat. I can see them winning 2 games though.
I said the same thing with the Mavs so I could be wrong but it should be a good series for sure.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Rooting for the Spurs.

Also lol. Kobe's been watching too much ESPN :pity2:

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rooting for the Spurs.

Also lol. Kobe's been watching too much ESPN :pity2:

Though I think it will be tough for them to win... I will be rooting for them as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lebron probably won't be denied for atleast the next few years. Stop being stupid, we've known this since the season kicked off who would win the NBA championship, and a couple of us even called who they would play against. Nothing has changed, and the heat are the best team in basketball.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pop can't guard Lebron, and neither can any of those old ass players. Duncan can't stop Lebrons penetration like Hibbert, no homo.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Pop can't guard Lebron, and neither can any of those old ass players. Duncan can't stop Lebrons penetration like Hibbert, no homo.

Lebron is at his best when he gets the team involved. As long as they keep that from happening, the games will be more than winnable. I think Leonord and Danny Green can guard Lebron. No player can shut down Lebron, but the right defender can slow him down. And Pop would probably put Tiago and Duncan to defend the paint area. I'm not sure about who to pick yet. I'll wait for game 1.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lebron is at his best when he gets the team involved. As long as they keep that from happening, the games will be more than winnable. I think Leonord and Danny Green can guard Lebron. No player can shut down Lebron, but the right defender can slow him down. And Pop would probably put Tiago and Duncan to defend the paint area. I'm not sure about who to pick yet. I'll wait for game 1.
Heat in 5

Reactions: Donald Trump_