NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
KD is their only "good" player in my opinion. All of their players have either peaked or will begin to drop off.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KD is their only "good" player in my opinion. All of their players have either peaked or will begin to drop off.
KD isn't their only good player lol. Maybe their only "great" player. And Westbrook. Westbrook is like KD's twin though. They make a good duo.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
KD isn't their only good player lol. Maybe their only "great" player. And Westbrook. Westbrook is like KD's twin though. They make a good duo.

I put it like "good" as I define him as a growing athlete. I think Westbrook reached his potential.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
If I was KD I'd leave OKC. They don't have much of a chance of winning the championship against the current Heat. And the thing about Heat is that they get better every year. If they couldn't beat them last year, they won't beat them anytime soon unless something changes.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am sure he could if he wanted to, he would have to take shower afterwords. lol
lmfao, he is pretty skinny, that's all i meant. He can't do the stuff lebron/melo do as far as getting into the paint and powering up shots.

He is a better shooter than both though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And yet KD shot more FTs than LBJ or Melo

just sayin

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
lmfao, he is pretty skinny, that's all i meant. He can't do the stuff lebron/melo do as far as getting into the paint and powering up shots.

He is a better shooter than both though.

I know what you meant silly lol

I know what you mean... A good SF is hard to come by though and he's up there with LeBron, just not on his exact level. LBJ is a freak of NBA nature. Dude is built for football but plays basketball like a monster.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If I was KD I'd leave OKC. They don't have much of a chance of winning the championship against the current Heat. And the thing about Heat is that they get better every year. If they couldn't beat them last year, they won't beat them anytime soon unless something changes.

You seen how many times the Cavs went with LeBron... One good play doesn't cut it anymore. He needs at least two other all-stars to compete with what the Heat dishes out The only way I can see them wining is if Wade or LBJ gets injured.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Are we really going to debate the fact that KD's only weakness is lack of a post game?
Post game =/= scoring in the paint. KD doesn't have to post and bang because he isolates and drives past people. He still scores in the paint and gets to the line as much as those two.