NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Damn, when you put it like that I have little hope. I do remember that game chandler had. It was a statistical stuffer game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We have two options:

1.) Go with Harrison Barnes at the 4 and play small w/ Denver. This wouldn't be a stretch because the Dubs also like to play small/run, and we tend to play 3 guards at a time w/ Jack, Steph, Klay on the floor anyhow. IMO this is a mistake to try this though. Denver is better at playing small than we are. We would get run out of the gym if we try this

2.) Play another center. This is drastic. It isn't exactly our forte. It doesn't provide us with a great chance. But it's the only chance we've got. Play Festus Ezeli at the 4. He provides no offense at all. He isn't very quick. But he and Bogut next to one another can at least plug the lane & Rebound which is what we have to do to have a chance to win. Now, to do this we would have to drastically make an effort to slow the game down. Can we do this? I suppose. Can we run our offense in half court sets against the Denver D? It didn't look like it Saturday. We would have to run the offense through Bogut in the post in the half court. Have him setting screens for shooters, throw it in to him on McGee or Koufos let him work/pass out and that would be how we had to attack them in the half court.

Neither option is great. We need Ezeli and Draymond Green to make up for Lee's rebounding and we need Barnes to score more. Klay, Jack & Steph especially all have to produce efficiently for us to have any chance of winning in Denver.

Game 2 is our chance. The team will be jacked to come out and shut everyone up saying the series is over without Lee (hell even the fan base has given up). As I said I expect a performance for the ages from this team, similar to the one we gave in MSG without Lee. But just like that game I think we come up short

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like the second option, that may get you some Offensive boards and easy kick out 3's to steph. If he can get hot, it's anyone's game. I have that much faith in Curry. He is vastly under rated. Even with the new record, you barely hear about the kid.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He looked like shit in game 1 and still had a nice stat line. First half he was like 1-11 and he had a ton of turnovers throughout the game. Still he was clutch as fuck..

just Andre Miller though. I mean wtf. That was the most infuriating thing I had ever witnessed watching that shell of an old man drop 28 and 5 dimes on us out of nowhere.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I heard this stat on ESPN. Michael Jordan, Shaq and Kobe have never won a championship without Phil Jackson.:cole:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Shaq won in Miami with Pat Riley.

ESPN fails again

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Actually genuinely upset about David Lee. Great player, better team, they had a chance this season and I can honestly say its ruined now. If they get to the next round I'll be surprised.