NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Bulls/Nets and Clippers/Memphis.

How you feel about Lee being out for the playoffs? Sucks man.:bully:
Is he really? That actually sucks man. I like lee but I have been out the past 24 hours. I didn't know his injury was that serious.

Dude was solid for the knicks and I know Dolphs will be upset about missing him.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
btw i'm a knicks fan, my sig is because I lost a bet to dolphs lol
Ah shit, I forgot. Could've swore you liked another team. But yeah he's out.

Btw I used that image to my Knicks friends and I think it's quite possibly the most subtle most hilarious image on the internet I don't know why but it cracks me up

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ah shit, I forgot. Could've swore you liked another team. But yeah he's out.

Btw I used that image to my Knicks friends and I think it's quite possibly the most subtle most hilarious image on the internet I don't know why but it cracks me up
lol yeah, he atleast picked out an image that I can laugh at.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
lol yeah, he atleast picked out an image that I can laugh at.
I'm sitting here laughing about it because im an idiot in the basement. but anyways tough playoffs for the west this year huh? I can see any team in the finals tbh.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm sitting here laughing about it because im an idiot in the basement. but anyways tough playoffs for the west this year huh? I can see any team in the finals tbh.
Yeah for the west it's really a toss up. Heat is a heavy favorite from the east.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
David Lee getting hurt in his first playoff game is probably the saddest thing I've seen/heard of in sports in at least a couple of years. I feel terrible for the guy. And we came out to play in game 1. Honestly think we find a way to win if Lee stays in the game, and I loved our chances in this series.

Now? Ha. I expect we'll play a great game Tuesday, probably still come up short. Oracle will be rocking for 3 & 4, hopefully we can still win those. But winning 4 of the next 6 without Lee? Absolutely not happening.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They took them to the limit at home. I didn't expect it, especially when you told me about the nugs home record. I think the series will go 7 but the nuggets win. Tough luck injury man.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think it goes beyond tough luck. If this were a team that routinely makes the playoffs and D Lee had made some playoff runs before it wouldn't hurt so bad.

But no. We have 1 playoff appearance in my lifetime before this season, at least that I actively paid attention to sports (2007). David Lee had never even fucking been to the playoffs thanks to our two shitty teams the Knicks and Dubs. Now we are in position to win a series and the most random fucking injury I've ever heard of on a basketball court ruins it less than 48 minutes into our playoffs run.

It is soul crushing. I've never been this bummed out about something occurring in sports, and that includes the Raiders getting their asses whooped against TB in the super bowl.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, to be honest I just thought it was going to be a hip pointer or something that he come back from. It blew my mind when I heard about him being out for the entire post season. I still think they have a shot against denver. If they can steal 1 in Denver, I think they can win out at home.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Remember the game in MSG where Steph went crazy? Remember who wasn't playing? D Lee. Remember how many offensive tip outs Chandler had on the glass? Like 25 of them.

We gave up 12 rebounds to Wilson fucking Chandler in the first half of Saturday's game. TWELVE. to WILSON. Chandler. Not Tyson Chandler. Wilson.

Now take away D Lee's double double machining ass. And add Kenneth Farried to the Nuggets lineup. We are going to get outrebounded by 20