NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who were the Bulls key players? Butler and Robinson lmao

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah pretty much. I get what you're saying, and if the knicks would have been healthy it would have been a bigger deal. Both teams are resting guys for the playoffs. I see your point and understand, but come playoff time that will not happen. Bulls are a scrappy team though. I like em.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't know what to expect from NYK in the playoffs. I hope they do well and push the Heat in the ECF, don't see it happening though. Sadly I think they will either get upset by Boston in the first round or drop the series to Indiana in the second.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I could see them having a let down. I'm expecting a game 6 loss to the heat though.

Warriors to end lakers season tonight. Heard it here first.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We will probably job to those dick heads.

I just can't see the Knicks getting by Indiana. the Pacers are assholes. Boring, tough, physical, defense, rebounding... I think they will grind the Knicks out, keep a rotation of guys on Melo to defend him..

I just don't see this Melo hero ball that has them so hot working in the postseason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson said:
Yeah, Indiana/Bulls are teams I could see taking the heat to 7 also. Heat are small

Small? They can trot out size easily. Birdman has been crazy for them, Bosh is a good sized 4, LBJ can play any position.

The thing is if you try to play big vs Miami, good luck. They will run you out of the gym. Plus if you have a traditional 5 like Noah or Hibbert on Bosh when he is at the 5 then he is going to go ape shit and score every possession on mid range jumpers.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Small? They can trot out size easily. Birdman has been crazy for them, Bosh is a good sized 4, LBJ can play any position.

The thing is if you try to play big vs Miami, good luck. They will run you out of the gym. Plus if you have a traditional 5 like Noah or Hibbert on Bosh when he is at the 5 then he is going to go ape shit and score every possession on mid range jumpers.

Yes they are small. They don't have a guy taller than 6'10 on the team. I know Lebron is versatile but they can be owned on the glass. If you can board on Miami you can stop their fast break and get second chance points. I'm telling you IF Miami loses you will hear about how they were dominated on the glass

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They have a similar rebounding rate to the Knicks. You aren't saying anything people don't know.. Indiana abused them on the glass in the playoffs last year, but they are far and away the most efficient rebounding team in the league. The thing is when Miami has their defense ratcheted up in the playoffs A.) You can't score and B.) They force turnovers and get out on the break.

With Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Anderson.. good luck scoring when those guys are all at 100% focus on that end of the court.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think they win the ship, I just think that if they have a weakness, that's it. I didn't claim to be the only person to know it either, just stating what I thought as their achillies heel. If they are going to be beat, that's the way.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
IMO the only way they lose is if they beat themselves. If LBJ goes back to Cleveland LBJ and half asses in the playoffs is the only chance any team has to beat them. And I think that LBJ is dead and gone.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
978952e0a66444b5a42dc17.png

This is why Kobe is the BEST.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love Kobe. If I'm in a fight with a bear, pray for the bear, lmao.

Really sucks for him. He should give Chauncey Billups a call, because I thought he was done for sure after his achilles tear last year.

Btw Steph had 47, 9, 6 & 3 steals in a losing effort last night. I think he's ready for the playoffs.

Reactions: Donald Trump_