NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think we could take Denver or LAC in the first round.. OKC/Memphis not so much.

we would just have to find a way to steal one game in Denver.. they aren't beating us in Oracle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rooster is finished I'm pretty sure. Lawson is just starting to come back from an injury and playing very restricted minutes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We would draw OKC in the second round. Nothing dicey about it, we'd be taken down in 5, 6 max.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
\_/

Yeah I heard about that, he should have stuck with OKC IMO. Him, Durant and Westbrook were dope last year. How's D.Rose's knee anyway?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rose's knee was medically cleared but he is still sitting out until he is comfortable with it.

I commend him for it, while most condemn him for it. He might be back for the playoffs, but he won't be really back to what we are used to for a while IMO. Next season at the absolute earliest.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I liked Harden, Durant and Westbrook last year.

Yeah it'll take time to heal up properly, I wonder how his leaping ability will be effected a lot of the power will come from his legs obviously.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They didn't want to pay Harden a max deal so they dealt him. It was really dumb IMO. I don' think they could take down Miami either way, but they damn sure can't now. They should have just played the season out going balls to the wall for a title w/ Harden and worried about what happens next after that. They mortgaged the present to set themselves up better financially in the future. I guess that's one way to run a franchise, but I'd be willing to pay luxury tax if it gave me a better shot to hang championship banners.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Kobe scored 47 points today in win against Trail Blazers. Fear tha Mamba!

http://espn.go.com/losangeles/?topId=9158074