NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What teams will be in the playoff this year? Who are the favorites (aside from the Heat)?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
deth said:
What teams will be in the playoff this year? Who are the favorites (aside from the Heat)?

East is
1. Heat
2. Knicks
3. Pacers
4. Nets
5. Bulls
6. Hawks
7. Celtics
8. Bucks

West is

1. Spurs
2. Thunder
3. Denver
4. Clippers
5. Grizzles
6. Warrios
7. Rockets.
8. Jazz/Lakers - Undecided who will make it

The knicks currently are the hottest team with 12 wins in a row, and in my eyes the only team that can match up against the Heat. They went 3-1 against them this year with two 20 point wins.

The spurs are banged up and without james harden I don't see the thunder having a shot.

So basically Heat will win it all unless the Knicks get lucky and knock them out in the conference finals.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cool. Not a Heat fan but their matches are cool to watch. Always enjoy watching the Spurs as well, not the most exciting team but they know how get shit dun.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
OKC is :boss:

At least last year they were, haven't watched much basketball this season.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol at the Lakers possibly not making it :pity1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kobe said:
Lakers will make it. :pity1:

Jazz will only lose to OKC and HAVE the tiebreaker over the lakers.... That means Lakers have to win out(5-0) if Jazz only lose that one game... Good luck.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
deth said:
Lol at the Lakers possibly not making it :pity1:

I feel like it was a let down for them not to be a top 4 seed. Not making the playoffs is pathetic. It's pretty easy to make the playoffs in the NBA and they have all that "talent"

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Jazz will only lose to OKC and HAVE the tiebreaker over the lakers.... That means Lakers have to win out(5-0) if Jazz only lose that one game... Good luck.

If Lakers can put up a better defense, have a better offense and make few mistakes I think they can beat any team in the NBA, even the Heat. They just need to get it together. It's ironic though, after Nash and Dwight lots of people picked Lakers to win it all, but they might not even get into the play-offs.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
deth said:
So be a better team basically? :dawg:

Pretty much. :dawg: They have all the talent they'll need. They just need to learn to use it. And with Kobe's will to win I don't see them losing once they can manage to become a better team.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol. He picks Kobe because of the rings?

He's basically saying.
Dominance = Lebron
Championships = Kobe
Therefor Kobe.

:pity1:

Kobe wouldn't have gotten a vast majority of those rings without Shaq, whilst Lebron carried a shitty ass Cavs team on his back.
Nikkaplz :pity: