NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it fun nor will I be clamoring to play that abortion of a game again any time soon.

Congrats on the wins though lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lol thanks. I guess it was just Melo making step back/fadeaway 3's that had me rolling. It was getting cheesy.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
70f40a9ff1aa650bb372d42d7d044576.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
NBA Jam is a lot more fun. At least it is open about being a cheesy arcade game. 2K is that, but tries to present itself as being realistic.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
hahaha

at least you have one weapon on D in NBA Jam, that fierce two handed shove. 2k you are literally just helpless

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah double teaming doesn't work. Someone is always open and will drain it. I think chandler almost drained a trey for me.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My point exactly. Fucking Dikembe was a defensive beast in that game. Even the goaltending mechanics were spot on. :dawg:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
this game is so broken sometimes

Yeah, when I play offline I can score like 30 points straight. But in online I can't seem to score to save my life. Maybe because of lag or 2K made online harder.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Yeah double teaming doesn't work. Someone is always open and will drain it. I think chandler almost drained a trey for me.

For defense just get your guy and hold L2. It will minimise their chance of scoring. As long as you're not facing a good shooter like Nash or MJ or Kobe you should be good.

With Kobe/Nash/MJ I can penetrate almost any defense in the game. The only defense I can't get through as Kobe is Miami with Lebron guarding me, I pass it to Nash and he makes it almost every time. Nash has the most hot zones in the game other than MJ. I managed to get 20 points above Heat's #1 defense with my Lakers.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kobe said:
Yeah, when I play offline I can score like 30 points straight. But in online I can't seem to score to save my life. Maybe because of lag or 2K made online harder.

Really? I find it harder offline to score.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
How long till the playoffs? I usually only watch the NBA during the playoffs.