NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully Jackson puts him back in after this timeout, but I seriously doubt it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson said:
If they get the nuggets that's a win in 5

They are so tough at home, but without Rooster and w/ Lawson being banged up I like our odds of stealing one and protecting Oracle. They have no answer for Steph

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
They are so tough at home, but without Rooster and w/ Lawson being banged up I like our odds of stealing one and protecting Oracle. They have no answer for Steph

No one really does lol Honestly

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've always liked Mills since I watched him at St Mary's & also the Aussie national team.

as for an answer for Steph... OKC probably defends him the best. Westbrook is tough

Reactions: Danielson

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I just don't think the lakers are going to get in.

Just thought I'd quote this. Not only are Lakes getting in, but they did it without Kobe. Not only do they have the 8th spot, but they can possibly get the 7th as well. :pity1: And if they get the 7th, I can see them moving to the 2nd round after beating Spurs.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
LMFAO

just throwing it up

dis dude crazy

d5b26b28aba2f82b4e046635511c6819.gif

Yeah, Curry is impressive.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kobe said:
Just thought I'd quote this. Not only are Lakes getting in, but they did it without Kobe. Not only do they have the 8th spot, but they can possibly get the 7th as well. :pity1: And if they get the 7th, I can see them moving to the 2nd round after beating Spurs.

Don't jynx it bub

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kobe said:

So what makes you think that Houston is going to roll over and die to fall to the 8th seed to play OKC first round? That's your theory essentially. Lakers are done wednesday. Put a fork in em