NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Saw a whole lot of this tonight :

h=300

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
NBA got what they wanted by suspending Dray. Now we get to end this shit in the shit state of Ohio on baby Bron's floor for the 2nd year in a row.

that'll work for me.

Fuck CLeveland. Fuck Ohio. Fuck Danny. Fuck Lebron. suck my dick losers

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
NBA got what they wanted by suspending Dray. Now we get to end this shit in the shit state of Ohio on baby Bron's floor for the 2nd year in a row.

that'll work for me.

Fuck CLeveland. Fuck Ohio. Fuck Danny. Fuck Lebron. suck my dick losers
tumblr_inline_nlfowjOaqh1rqnndu.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The Draymond Conspiracy — The Ringer

"I don’t really think the NBA is rigged. But I will gleefully entertain each and every NBA conspiracy theory. The league is just more interesting when there’s a suggestion of disrepute and random assortments of notable people are getting [HASHTAG]#MadOnline[/HASHTAG]. NBA conspiracy theories are wondrous and bizarre — like wrestling crossed with a high-tech carnival — but also comforting. I’d rather live in a world where smart, slightly nefarious people work behind the curtain than I would the real one, where chaos reigns, humanity is fallible, and players kick each other in the nuts multiple times only by accident."

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It's just business. Draymond probably should have been suspended in the Thunder series, but that would mean Warriors have no chance of coming back and making it a series.
And then in this Finals series, I don't think Draymond should have been suspended, seemed pretty tame what he did. But no Draymond = Warriors don't close it out in 5 = we now have an intriguing series.

[HASHTAG]#Jews[/HASHTAG] :pity1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
If Lebron wins this shit, I will forever whine about this shit being rigged and never watch NBA again. :angry: :gtfo:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's just business. Draymond probably should have been suspended in the Thunder series, but that would mean Warriors have no chance of coming back and making it a series.
And then in this Finals series, I don't think Draymond should have been suspended, seemed pretty tame what he did. But no Draymond = Warriors don't close it out in 5 = we now have an intriguing series.

[HASHTAG]#Jews[/HASHTAG] :pity1:

LeBron was a douche and didn't need to tea bag him but that is what set him off so who knows, maybe the players (at least some of them) are in on something we don't know.
tinhat.png